Hunter x Hunter

Ramen89 said:
I got mine of ebay, started watching it yesterday, I'm up to like episode 6 or 7, its pretty good but most of the time I cant understand what the subtitles are telling me, there so bad that they even get the main characters names wrong i.e. Gon = Gan!

You expected better :lol:
They get worse! but honestly it's worth the effort. The problem with them is, there hasn't been a more recent version as it's not licensed, therefore it's the same yukky subs as when I bought mine 4 years ago!!

If you want to know the story wait for the manga. It has been licensed but I'm not sure when it comes out. By the way I love the manga, it's better than the anime.

thats enough i cant take this hunter x hunter **** anymore!

lol i'm gonna buy the tv and 1st oav set!

are there gonna be more oav coming out after the green island final? since the manga is still coming out slowly.

It's Greed Island I think and I don't know about another OVA or whatever, you'll just have to wait like everyone else to find out!!

I prefer the anime, as Kurapika is sooooooo much hotter animated :wink:

if you search on animesuki.com you will see that peeps have been subbing HXH .... again, with a recent japanese dvd version... so if you want you could download it from there (bit-torrent), i have the old version (all the eps) but still aint watched all of it.. up to ep 45, i cant be arsed to get the dvd versions.. cos its gona take so long for me... but for those who are in the early eps, may be interested

Peeps, i have finally been bothered to watch the rest of HXH. (due to so many obstacles in the way like school, dvd's and games)

HXH is just soo bloody good!

i like the ending to the TV series (but is it meant to be that way?)

does it continue to the OVA series?

oh well, i have been sending countless number of e-mails to some sompanies to see if tey will license HXH, but as usuall, ,no reply¬_¬

im gona download the dvd versions, i just love HXH, this is my number 1 anime next to FMA, NARUTO & not sure what should be next ^_^

valha said:
yes it dose the OVA follow on from the serie.
Greed Island being the final chapter! It was a damned long time between the first OVA and GI and at the time I did wonder if there would be anymore, as there were a lot of unanswered questions. Thank goodness for the continuation :D

I was going to download this the other day, but i didn't know whether to go for the tv series or the OVA's first so i left it, but i guess i will go for the tv series first then

Back