I need a bit of help valuing some dvds

The_New_Guy

Hikikomori
Hello all, I’m new here and new to the whole anime/manga scene and I am looking for some help with pricing some anime dvds I was left by a late friend. Unfortunately I have fallen into some hard times and must look at selling what I can where I can to make ends meet.

These are the few dvds that I have and need assistance with:
Attack on titan part 1 (I think season 1?)
Attack on titan part 2
Hellsing complete series collection
Soul eater complete series
Sword art online part 1
Spirited away
Princess mononoke
Howl's moving castle
Ghost in the shell: stand alone complex
Another ghost in the shell thing
Black butler the complete first season
Black butler the complete second season & ova collection
Black butler book of circus
Black butler the movie: book of Atlantic (this is the one I'm really not sure about as most of the case is in Japanese so any information would be greatly appreciated)

I can provide pictures of the cases if need be and any help is greatly appreciated. Many thanks :)

Short answer: Not much.

All the above have a Blu-ray release and none of them are rare or OOP. You'd be looking at a few pounds each, maybe £10 or so for the series collections if you're lucky.

CEX, MusicMagpie etc are likely the only way you'll be able to sell them.

Short answer: Not much.

All the above have a Blu-ray release and none of them are rare or OOP. You'd be looking at a few pounds each, maybe £10 or so for the series collections if you're lucky.

CEX, MusicMagpie etc are likely the only way you'll be able to sell them.
Okay that’s very handy to know thank you very much.

Another thing to try is just go to ebay and search each title but then scroll down the filter to "sold" and it'll give you an idea of how much each will go for.

Post pictures of the Japanese one and we can take a look at that, if it comes with any unusual bonus features it might be worth a little to a collector. It's not a very rare disc though so don't get your hopes up. I hope you get through the hard times smoothly.

R

Back