I need help finding certain anime

jjbeats

Hikikomori
ok so I watched this anime years ago and I wanted to show it to a friend all I can remember about it is main character is female long dark hair and lives in a large house with a group of (i think rich) boys who have been tasked with making her more marriage candidatey (not Diabolik lovers) she throughout breaks 4th wall to give housekeeping and health tips like clean mirrors with shampoo and stuff like that plz help

ok so I watched this anime years ago and I wanted to show it to a friend all I can remember about it is main character is female long dark hair and lives in a large house with a group of (i think rich) boys who have been tasked with making her more marriage candidatey (not Diabolik lovers) she throughout breaks 4th wall to give housekeeping and health tips like clean mirrors with shampoo and stuff like that plz help
are all the boys.... radiant? I would like to find it too if it is. I've also forgotten what it is though, but I do remember certain things about it

I think it might be The Wallflower? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wallflower...qid=1533232265&sr=1-5&keywords=the+wallflower

Based on the long-running manga by Tomoko Hayakawa (Kodansha). (What @Gemsy-chan said - great minds think alike! ;))

Back