IRC

People need to idle in the channel, that's how IRC tends to work. I try to be in there as much as I can. I'll be in there all day now. It'll only work if everyone does the same thing ;)

Shafutard said:
Lupus Inu said:
I logged on now and then, if no one but Redgore and the L bot is on I just sign out... no offense Redgore!

Redgore is boring. Really really boring.

Yeah he doesn't talk :p
I went there for a month he said nothing then all of sudden it was hi!
I thought it was a script :eek:

Well, if there are people who want to talk on the IRC so bad, why don't we ask paul to install a IRC Java chatroom on AUKN.

Then members don't have to install Mirc or any other IRC software. Just a thought, though.

Chrono Demon said:
Well, if there are people who want to talk on the IRC so bad, why don't we ask paul to install a IRC Java chatroom on AUKN.

Then members don't have to install Mirc or any other IRC software. Just a thought, though.

cause pauls not fond of the whole irc thing :p

Chrono Demon said:

This was already done, a year or so back.

Java IRC is the **** though. So it'll never happen again.

Bump.

I was just re-reading through this OLD thread and everyone is mentioning a Java IRC client. I know its been used and has spoken about on the other thread but I'll re-enforce the fact. WE HAVE ONE - thanks to Redgore. Amazing isn't it.

Click Here, Its not hard.

C'mon Guys, No one is online and I've been idling for gawd knows how long. =/ You know you want to chat.

Well, I'm on it and there's like two people... L and Redgore. But they are not talking o_o

It is a great way for everyone to come together on IRC, now since it's easier. But, I get bored of IRC pretty quickly o_o

Its now all improved ! (the client that is) You now choose a nickname before the client even loads, however its still the case that if someone is on the IRC network we use with that nickname already you will get AUKN folllowed by a couple of numbers.

Back