As for my CLAMPdown Kickstarter, I would really like it if someone donated to it right now, mainly because I'm currently on £1,313, and I'm not that comfortable on being a figure which is essentially unlucky 13 twice.

Of course, the other problem I have is being a man trying to plug a product on International Women's Day, especially when that product is about the work of a group of women, and the man is the one making the money from said product.

ETA: ANN has finally run a story about my book!

Last edited:
For anyone still interested and who has yet to back it, the Kickstarter for my book CLAMPdown ends tomorrow at 4pm, so don't leave it too late.

For anyone still interested and who has yet to back it, the Kickstarter for my book CLAMPdown ends tomorrow at 4pm, so don't leave it too late.

You're very close to the £5,000 mark, too! Just a couple more kind donors to persuade.

Cool update today from the Dirty Pair kickstarter.

They have anounced the OVA will have three versions on disc. Original Japanese with subs, brand new dub with original soundtrack, old ADV dub.

Last edited:
I received my shipping notice overnight for my MADOX-01 Unobtainum Edition Kickstarter set - too bad this will be arriving a little late for my Birthday on Monday, but I guess it can be a nice Father's Day present to myself then, instead!

My order list contains an extra line item in it, had to chuckle a little:

Recent Account Changes:

• Product ShipLast (Special item that ensures this order will ship last) added to account).
  • Deliverable ShipLast (Special item that ensures this order will ship last) added to account).
Items to be Delivered:

Qty Product ID# Status
--- --------------------------------------------------- ----- -----------
1 Madox-01 Premium Set 61281 Unshipped
1 Special item that ensures this order will ship last 69801 Unshipped
--- --------------------------------------------------- ----- -----------

And, I see why now - I had posted a comment in the Update #23 yesterday...

Girls With Guns
about 11 hours ago

"it's time to explain how we navigate the Hell of Perpetual Shipping, aka "why your copy will get shipped last..." Hey, I thought my copy was always shipped last, lol! ;)

Robert J WoodheadCreator
about 9 hours ago

My apologies. I completely forgot to make a record in the database to ensure your copy would ship last. Thank you for reminding me, I've updated the database appropriately.

Last edited:
I've only participated in 4 anime related kickstarters, usually they're not worth the money asked and I don't need or want all the trinkets and other junk included.

Last edited:

Genshin Impact inspired Streetwear​

8cdb6bd2c57269101fc2cd2d0abf8494_original.jpg

Urban clothes to complete your daily outfits with a little bit of your fave character's personality! ☆

Wow those numbers so far 😮
£118,944
pledged of £4,292

backers

days to go

Last edited:
Project image

Cyberpunk 2077: Gangs of Night City - The Board Game​

Take control of ruthless gangs vying for dominance over the criminal underworld in the glittering hellhole that is Night City.

Back