King Of The Hill

Will-O'-The-Wisp

Cardcaptor
A fun forum game I stole in an effort to revive the, once lively, forum games!

Basically, you must take control of the hill from the above poster using any methods you like. For example:

"Using the power of real life photoshop, I create the hill.
My hill."

"A tsunami hits the hill and the current takes you away.
My hill."

"I sniper you in the head with a water melon seed, knocking you off.
My hill."

You get the idea. Obviously I'll go first!

I make 10,000 egyptian slaves the build the hill for me.

My hill.

I build a heavily fortified lookout post atop the hill to enable me to get higher than, while at the same time entombing you, inside of it.

My hill.

I finish construction of a network of tunnels throughout the hill linking several heavy machine gun bunkers and anti-aircraft artillery posts.

Should have taken me out sooner.

I melt the icecaps and raise the water level above the hill, flooding your base.
I then reverse the water rise by arranging a syncronised drinking event worldwide.

My hill.

I imprison you in the big brother house far away (which i also then blow up to stop further series being made) then take over without resitance

My hill

Before you blew up the house I was forcibly evicted for peeing on property and other housemates. I spend the next few years training as a physicist. I discover the secret of life and put it into an equation. I realise that by reading out the equation I could alter the universe. I use this power to syncronise myself with all matter in the universe. I bide my time until the moon is perfectly over the hill, I then increase the mass of the Earth tenfold and crash the moon into the hill, which you were on. I replace the moon back into it's original position.

My crater.

After escaping in a miniature submarine, I head into space where I use Mega Maid to suck out the Earth's atmosphere. After all life has been eradicated, I replace the atmosphere and head down to claim my newly desolate planet.

My hill.

*resists urge to do spaceball jokes*

Steals iisan's life equation and reverses it to create the anti-life equation which will give me dominace. Using my new found power i crush you and then take the hill

My hill

Realises life is a dream and that the equation itself is incomplete. Discovers that there is actually an 'end of the world', and it really is flat. Upon leaping off the end of the world I wake up, and the 234KB file that was my brain gets uploaded to a robot in the real world. I immediately rewrite 'reality' from the server running 2009 to where I am already king of the hill. I re-enter and resume play.

My hill.

Well... Well then... I prove the existance of Gods, rendering science meaningless. As prophet of the newly emergent Gods, I am granted The Hill to reign over for a thousand years.

The Gods' Hill. Which I will uh, administer on their behalf.

I realise that in this fake world any gods are actually just server admins. I eventually come to understand that since I have altered this world as an admin I am a god of it. Though many years infulence and ass-kissing I have ayase demoted to pooper scooper for the rest of eternity, and claim his place as hill guardian. Soon after I murder all the gods and go to sleep on what is now

MY HILL

Argues wih the gods who all annoyingly decide to resist calls to prove they exist, for fact denies faith and without faith they are nothing. I present the babel fish as a dead giveaway that they exist so therefore they don't, QED. So as the gods disappear into nothingess so do all previous claims, meaning that i can simply walk on and take the land (and trade you my neat digital watch to ease the bargain)

My hill

Back