King Of The Hill

After death in the fake world, I wake up in the hellish real world where everyone is plugged into iisan's servers. After battling the machines for several years and ultimately destroying the alternate reality, I realise the truth.

There is no hill.

summons all the spirits of those killed in the battles for the hill(s) and intergrates them into a sword and creates a massive oversoul and uses it to squash those currently standing on it.

My hill

What do you expect from people who hang around anime forums at 2am on Saturday night? Okay, let's try for simple...

Pushes Black over. Gravity and momentum then cause him to roll to the bottom of the hill while I, standing upright, remain at the top.

My hill.

I then go to bed.

An elephant lays an egg on the hill.
If the wind is blowing left which way does it roll?
It rolls right and takes ayase out as it goes.

My hill.

zzzZzzzzz....

I find myself inside the elephant egg. Elemental forces cause the egg to hatch.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5iUMWy4hqAg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5iUMWy4hqAg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I fly to the top of the hill on a cloud and knock you off with my magic wishing staff.

My hill.

Among Mononoke's forces a rather crummy looking dragon is to be found. As Mononoke dismisses all the dragons and claims her hill, this poorly disguised dragon remains. The dragon digs a big hole. He bakes rock cakes to lure Mononoke to his location, and into the hole. The dragon takes off his mask. It's me.

My Hill.

(btw ayase I rofl'd at 'there is no hill')

I point some passing chap on a horse called George towards iisan while he still has his dragon costume on, and hand him a lance.

My hill.

I stagger to my Aston Martin and restart my heart with a defibrillator hidden in the glove compartment. I suavely wander back up the hill and win it back in a poker game.

My hill.

waits until the coast is clear and then sneaks in and using a squad of giant robots i move you from the hill and place you in a ditch somewhere near surey.

my hill

In an attempt to smoke Mononoke away from the Hill I accidently burn myself to death.

Mononoke's hill.

A strong wind blows in from the south and scatters my ashes across the entire hill. Years pass, and my ashes become inseperable from the hill and all that which lives on it, absorbed as nutrients and reborn.

Always and forever, My hill.

I buy the hill and set up a stone quarry, blasting away all organic material including iisan's ashes and mining the hill flat. I use the stone to build myself a house on former site of the hill.

My Stately Home.

I'm still dead.

Ayase's stately home.

Although I would point out there is essence of iisan in those rocks. d;
Think about THAT next time you go to the bathroom ayase.

Are you sure about that iisan? I had the toilets made out of stone from the hill as well (all 147 of them). :p

Back