Knights of Sidonia season 2 UK DVD release date ?

George

Completely Average High School Student
Hello!

Does someone know when "Knights of Sidonia" season 2 (region code 2/UK version) will be released on dvd ?

Pretty much never. I can't imagine it will see a release date in the UK at all since Sidonia S2 sold pretty poorly in the US, which I feel makes MangaUK not want to take the gamble with it here in the UK.

If you want the season you can buy the CE from America (The CE has the BD, and DVDs) for example with full shipping/tax taken into account for about £40. Thats pretty much your only option if u want to own it since there is no news on the horizon for the UK.

Pretty much never. I can't imagine it will see a release date in the UK at all since Sidonia S2 sold pretty poorly in the US, which I feel makes MangaUK not want to take the gamble with it here in the UK.

If you want the season you can buy the CE from America (The CE has the BD, and DVDs) for example with full shipping/tax taken into account for about £40. Thats pretty much your only option if u want to own it since there is no news on the horizon for the UK.

Madman also released it as DVD only in a Complete Series Collection, if you can play Region 4 DVDs and not Region A BDs.

Or you could just get the Sentai Filmworks release as the Blu-ray itself will work on PlayStation consoles and UK players with a country code set to United States

Back