Legal Streaming for Autumn 2021 Anime Simulcasts & Catalog Additions

Dog & Scissors, Leviathan: The Last Defence and Zaion: I Wish You Were Here are now streaming (both audio options for all 3) on Funimation.

Gravion is also listed but currently only shows 2 episodes on the mobile app and the website throws an error up atm.

Dog & Scissors, Leviathan: The Last Defence and Zaion: I Wish You Were Here are now streaming (both audio options for all 3) on Funimation.

Gravion is also listed but currently only shows 2 episodes on the mobile app and the website throws an error up atm.

Looks like another GONZO batch.

BBC iPlayer now has Pokemon: Sinnoh League Victors and Zoroark: Master of Illusions available to stream.

ETA: Also on iPlayer is Pokemon: Black and White, the films Black - Victini and Reshiram and White - Victini and Zekrom.

Last edited:
Blade Runner: Black Lotus is also on All 4 in the English dub which I've just realised is the dub that the lips are synced to.
Episode 4 is missing for some reason. Maybe they come out for a week and disappear and then come back again 🤷‍♂️
Whilst looking for the BR on Google I found it on the Adult Swim website, but the videos don't play. I did notice however that there are expiry dates. I thought I'd check Fena on All4 and only half of it is there, but it's the first half. You'd think if they were disappearing for good at some point it would be the first half to go first.

Blade Runner: Black Lotus is also on All 4 in the English dub which I've just realised is the dub that the lips are synced to.
Episode 4 is missing for some reason. Maybe they come out for a week and disappear and then come back again 🤷‍♂️
Whilst looking for the BR on Google I found it on the Adult Swim website, but the videos don't play. I did notice however that there are expiry dates. I thought I'd check Fena on All4 and only half of it is there, but it's the first half. You'd think if they were disappearing for good at some point it would be the first half to go first.
Fena hasn't changed in a while (been waiting for it to be all up for a while now and the promotion of it is seemingly non-existent) and outside of a promise of new episodes, no idea when that will be.

Blade Runner is good news to have there, especially since the CR version is the JP dub and not the seemingly English original audio. Fair to assume, the same will be the case for when Shenmue arrives next year (though that will be a traditional English dub, presumably done by Sentai Filmworks).

Back