Looking for: Gals by Mihona Fujii

setokaiba

Student Council President
Currently looking for any volumes 4-10 (I believe 10 is the final volume, I need everything onwards from 4) of Gals by Mihona Fujii. As the series is rather old there aren't any volumes listed online from the UK, I am desperately looking for these in English and willing to pay nicely for them!

Gals.jpg

If anyone wants to sell as a complete set, I don't necessarily need 1-3 but would still consider. Also will consider buying from outside of the UK if the postage charges are reasonable enough. I have 696 positive eBay buyer feedback (0 negative) and can send a link via direct message if you'd like to see it before you sell.
Thank you!

Edit: Currently looking for volumes 6-10 now. Will still consider larger lots with volumes I already have though as I really just want to complete it.

Last edited:
Wanted to update that I currently have volumes 1-5!! Very happy to be half way through completing the series but I'm having no luck with the other volumes.
Please, if you see them at a reasonable price or want to sell them yourself, send a message my way. I'm happy to pay over retail just not what some sites are charging (and they are not selling at that price at all).
One of my most highly wished series so I'd be extremely happy if I could complete it.

Last edited:
Back