Love Hina Complete Set! Manga/DVD

Sy

Time-Traveller
I haven't watched/read the series in a long time so I thought it was time to sell them on and get something new.

All 14 volumes of the manga in excellent condition. Each volume either read once or twice at most and are official Tokyopop releases release.

£46 including postage for the lot. SOLD!

w62052279.jpg

Also up for grabs is this now out of print 'Love Hina Perfect Collection' DVD set which includes all 6 volumes of the series, the xmas movie, bonus episode 25, the spring movie and Love Hina Again. It is in excellent condition and is an official Bandai Region 1 release.

£55 including postage. SOLD!

w62052286.jpg

If you want both then i'lll knock to price down to £90 for the lot including postage.

If you're interested please PM me or post in this thread.

Thanks.

Love Hina

75 is ok for you?
I've seen the other complete set of love hina for 26, but I've heard the extras on this set are better...

~Chaos

I've already had an offer for the manga though nothing has been finalised but the DVD set is still very much up for grabs.

The difference between this DVD set and the cheap one is A) This is now out of print and B) This contains the Christmas movie, Spring movie and Love Hina again. The other set only contains the series.

Hi, that was me! Um, I don't mind if you really want the manga as well, Chaos, but if you just want the anime I'll take the manga for £35 or so if that sounds reasonable to you Dave?

For 14 volumes of the manga and considering they're in like new condition i'm not really willing to drop the price that much because that's one hell of a deal as it is.

veela_chan said:
Sure, d'you wanna do it thru paypal? Erm, how does one go about it?
Paypal is fine by me. I'll send you the info via Private Message. :)

Chaos, if you still want the anime on it's own then please get in contact with me through a PM. Thanks.

Back