Manga Announcement Hype

setokaiba

Student Council President
Got a manga release that's been announced that you're excited about? Post about it down below!

These are my two most anticipated current announcements:
This one was just announced today, I'm so excited! I honestly thought it was just a dream to get this one published. Seven Seas continues to be my favourite publisher for a good reason.

And this one!
This one was one of the titles I've been really hoping to see in English, one of my top picks for sure. The characters are so likeable and it's so much fun, I own it in Japanese and have re-read it a few times and definitely will re-read it many more times over when it comes out in English.

This has yet to be formally announced, but listings have popped up for a Usotoki Rhetoric release by One Peace Books.

I’m mostly excited about this for the fact it will get others into a really fun series, although I am a little wary since I find One Peace releases fairly subpar in quality depending on the title (the only one I really like is I Belong to the Baddest Girl at school, which had an excellent translator at the helm).

Also my curse powers seem to be working in full effect since this is the third title I’ve imported from Japan and then seen licensed in the last 6 months lol. Clearly not powerful enough to rise Eromanga Sensei’s English release back from the dead tho…

This has yet to be formally announced, but listings have popped up for a Usotoki Rhetoric release by One Peace Books.

I’m mostly excited about this for the fact it will get others into a really fun series, although I am a little wary since I find One Peace releases fairly subpar in quality depending on the title (the only one I really like is I Belong to the Baddest Girl at school, which had an excellent translator at the helm).

Also my curse powers seem to be working in full effect since this is the third title I’ve imported from Japan and then seen licensed in the last 6 months lol. Clearly not powerful enough to rise Eromanga Sensei’s English release back from the dead tho…
I will keep an eye on this, seems interesting!
And so sad about Eromanga Sensei...

Back