Manga at the NFT during the BFI's anime film festival

yo guys, just got back from the nft thing and man i'm tired.
for those wondering what we did, we basically got a bag, and put one item of each of the things, such as 1 dvd, 1 magazine, 1 sticker, 1 book, etc.
and the cool thing was that we did a job that they expected to take 2 days, in 4 hours. :)
also Ushio, from what i know the job is finished so i dont think they will need help on friday, although you could contact them to make sure.
oh yeah i also got my 2 free tikets to the show of my choice (chose Negadon)
also i met Reno there.
that was kinda cool. although the funyy thing was, was that since we came earley i went to the cafe to kill time, then he was sitting opposite me, and we were just sitting there for like 30 mins. and i suspected that, he could be Reno, but didnt ask. then when it hit 12pm we both got up, and we were like.....'are you from the forums?'
was kinda random :) although it was kinda cool i guess.
i take it Reno is still on his way home...he lives FAR!

Ninja Boy! said:
also Ushio, from what i know the job is finished so i dont think they will need help on friday, although you could contact them to make sure.
Yeah, you're right. They called me to say I wasn't needed. Nooo! :(

They'll still let me go and see a film for free (I chose Negadon too!), but I can't be bothered. It's my day off work and I'd rather spend it relaxing at home. 8)

and we were like.....'are you from the forums?'
was kinda random although it was kinda cool i guess.

yeah sorry about that i wasnt sure either :D,
didnt want to make myself look like an ass if you
were someone else and had no idea what i was talking about.

i take it Reno is still on his way home...he lives FAR!

yeah i was at the time of that post, i got home about 6.30pm, you got home mighty quick though!? :)

Back