MCM Glasgow 6th/7th September

I really want to go, but i may need to pull a few strings to get there. work has me currently working, so i may try to push for that to change. maybe swap a shift. but i do intend to go, i'll update as soon as i know, but it will probably be the saturday i go too.

I won't be with as many people this year which I'm kinda glad about :/ I got super stressed out last year keeping track of people. So far just my sister and I. Maybe my best friend.

I'm going myself (pulls out violin), unfortunately my friend I went with last year can't make it. Probably only going Saturday, although I do have a full weekend pass. Should have probably checked before hand the train times on the Sunday for me though (2pm is the earliest!)

Looking unlikely i can get there =| Work seem to be reluctant to swap my shifts. Will still hold out, but eh, it's annoying. I really wanted to go this time D:

I guess if i don't, i can still meet some people at SLA

Trying to figure out transport to this now. I live in Ayrshire so not far away but I'm out in the countryside so it can be quite tiring getting there. Plus, from last time, I think being there for it opening is the best plan. I enjoyed a nice quiet while before it got crazy haha!

7am train for me, arriving at Glasgow central just after 8, then basically straight on a train to the SECC to que up.

We need to get a bus into town then a train to Glasgow Central for 8:30ish. Then the nearest train to SECC will get us there for about 8:45. Hopefully that's reasonable enough time :)

Well, can confirm i won't get there now. Work won't give me a switch, so i'm working the entire day D:
Looks like the next chance i'll get to meet people will definitely be at SLA, so will have to hope some people are going to the festival.

Back