Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cowboy Bebop #6

• Other (feel free to elaborate below)

• Total voters

Red XIII

Straw Hat Pirate
The first lot of June releases come out today, and the task of putting up the monthly poll has fallen to me this time. As per the usual format, the main poll only has first and last volumes (poll size limits meant I couldn't fit any more in) but there's plenty of other stuff to look out for, such as the Blue Gender movie, Sky Blue (Wonderful Days), Mobile Suit Gundam movie 1; the next volumes of Haibane Renmei, GITS: SAC, Gungrave, YuYu Hakusho, Last Exile, Eva Platinum and New FOTNS- and of course the one we've all been waiting for, Pokemon Movie 5. Overall, a lot of new and continuing series available this month, and only two coming to an end (Azumanga Daioh and Cowboy Bebop).

Personally, I'm interested in quite a few of the titles out this month, particularly Last Exile 4, Witch Hunter Robin 1 and Texhnolyze 1, but I'm going to vote for 'other' on the poll, because out of all the R2 release this month, the one I'm most desperate to get my hands on is Haibane Renmei 2.

Texhnolyze #1 for me. It's from ABe and it's cool conceptual science-fiction, the animation is beautiful and the story is thought provoking. I'm probably going to order the art-box from Austrailia or America, the art-work is well worth displaying in the cabinet!

I'm looking forward to GITS:SAC V4 the most. I've already watched the fansubs of the entire show, V4 has my fav ep YE$ (Y is yen symbol and E is euro symbol).

I voted 'Other' because the one i'm most looking forward to is Last Exile #4, i really can't wait.

But out of the others there i also quite fancy getting Witch Hunter Robin #1

there are some really exciting new releases there, but i'm agreement with Charter_Mage and MangaMinx about Last Exile #4. my personal fave at the mo is Haibane Renmei, and it's almost a shame that the series is halfway to its conclusion already.

Witch Hunter Robin vol 1...

Oh wait i just saw that today.

Probably a tie between last volume of Azumanga (cry's) and Cowboy Bebop (urgh... dont know if ill cry at this one)

Had to go with Cowboy Bebop 6 as before the DVDs, I had never experienced it, so it will be nice to wrap it all up. (Though WHR and Last exile 4 were close contenders)

They are loads of titles I am looking forward to (Yu Yu Hakusho vol.3, NGE Platinum vol.3, Tsukihime) so I had to vote other.

Last Exile, Texhnolyse, Witch Hunter Robin, Haibane Renmei, Cowboy Bebop, Azumanga Daoih, Stand Alone Complex...

The list goes on, but i'm actually really looking foward to Gundam SEED, because of the pair of volumes released on the same day, so I don't have to wait another month.

I can't wait for Pokemon Movie 5. It should be rather good. I always love the Pokemon movies when they come out! I wish it went to the cinemas. -.-

Back