MS Paint Pictures!

Post up your MS Paint art here!

I always love doodling in MS Paint while online so I thought I'd share one or two of my pictures with you all. :)

Picture 1 - Izzy de Beautforte
Just a made up character!
izzydebeauforte3mi.jpg

Picture 2 - The Black Belt Demon
The infamous BBD alter ego of Makoto Aihara from Rumble Roses.

________
Sardinian Recipes

Thanks everyone!
I want to see some of your MS Paint drawings too! :D

JAKEMAN said:
thats cool my friend can do well on ms paint aswell, i bet you have one of those drawings pads you can get for computers
You mean a graphics tablet? Yes I do have one, but it's for my sister who is left handed :) I prefer drawing by mouse actually - I'm too used to it! lol.
________
Vaaapp

my avatar is done partially in MS paint. The most difficult bit - the animation on the head, was. Some of the rest of it was done in a far better program (background I think, piecing it together to make an animated gif was definately) The character and the cockpit were done in paint though. Sprite style things are fun but challenging to make methinks :)

kupoartist said:
my avatar is done partially in MS paint. The character and the cockpit were done in paint though.

It's a very cute avatar and well done! I don't like working around with tiny things and animation.. it's too painstaking for me - though I can get absorbed with a picture for a few hours. :shock:
________
HALF-BAKED

though i don't really say its great...i worked on my avatar on paint....its not easy to change the colour of certain bits..all the different colours make it takr a while to get one bit done.

I've already seen The BBD on your blog and your other one is very good. I suck at stuff like that, my mouse is to crap to make anything that looks good, it keeps sticking at certain points.

Everyones are really good, the Chibi style one is very sweet, and the lizard dude is very well done :) .
Thought i would have a go, heres what i came up with:

Back