MVM announce their May DVD releases

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
UK anime publishers MVM Films have recently announced their May DVD releases. The list contains the much delayed fifth volume of Gungrave and fourth volume of Texhnolyze as well as the UK debut for fan-service friendly action series Tenjho Tenge.<ul class="menu"><b>8th May 2006</b>
<li>Burst Angel #3
<li>Gantz #4
<li>Gungrave #5
<li>Gunslinger Girl #2
<li>Tenjho Tenge #1
<li>Texhnolyze #4</ul>You can keep up to date with every single UK anime DVD release by taking a look at our regularly updated release schedule.

I'm just really happy to see Gungrave and Texhnolyze finally return to MVM's schedule after the larger than normal delay. And I've heard a lot of good things about Tenjho Tenge too; something of a same it looks so "top heavy".

Well i'm very dissapointed that Tenjou Tenge isn't coming with an artbox :/ But happy that at least it's coming out here finally. Spiral should pop up on there soon enough too

Considering Tenjho Tenge is 8 discs long (I have the first four R1's already) im not really surprised it hasn't got an artbox stores just wouldnt want one that big on shelves when the market here is so small. MVM could of course surprise us and release it on less discs though.

The delays are enough to make you wince but at least they have made some sort of decision! I'll definitely be going for Texhnolyse, and catch up with vols #2 and #3 in the meantime. Gungave is another popular title that I've been ignoring for far too long (as with so many others these days).

Good to hear i will be able to have my gungrave fix at last.

I didnt think Tenjho Tenge would come with a artbox as the seire is far to long and they hardly every have artboxs for there big serie.

Really looking foward to Tenjho Tenge. I know that the American releases had their RRP at a notch lower than other releases (24.99 instead of 29.99) I wonder if MVM will follow suit and have a lower price-point as there are many discs to the series. (they did it with Kiddy Garde and Blue Gender) Wishful thinking, I know... :cry:

Back