My random Manga Art

Segawa~lilac

Completely Average High School Student
As the title say, my art is random art of what ever I think of drawing ^^;; Comment, bad or good is welcome...Tell me how to improve my pictures

Well for this one took less time...I think about 5 hr flat...The head seems to be a bit on the small size and the clothes look a bit lose >_< I should have notice it before I painted it...but I didn't...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/ ... bubble.jpg

More on a chinese style...the overall doesn't look very nice with the pattens I done on it. And the hands dooesn't seem to be well drawn >_< And the stick thing looks kinda weird...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/ ... hinese.jpg

Nothing much to say...I only done the head because I feel lazy XD And the skin doesn't seem to look pinky enough...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/ ... c/blue.jpg

Give me some comments please Thank you su~ ^^

I like the 2nd and 3rd ones the most! There's a hell of a lot of detail in all of em! Makes me wish I had the patience (or, the software :( ) to do something that good!

I really like the eyes, they're very unique, which is always a good thing! :D

I love your art Segawa~lilac, your style is really nice, and you draw and colour your eyes beautifully, i really love how you colour all your work, some art to be proud of, my favourite is the Chinese one.
Makes me want to try painting some of my work

I love your work, you capture real peronality in all your drawings. I love how you draw the eyes, and the hair is wonderful. But what i love most is the clothes and how you show the creases and folds. Awsome work ^_^

Your style is very distinctive and original. It's also very flamboyant which is fantastic! I love the fact you've experimented with the manga style rather than copying the stereotypical route, after all that's how great manga artists are created in the first place - they're a break from the norm :wink:

The 2nd one is my favourite, and I particularly like the eyes on all of them. If I would give you one thing to work on, it would be proportion, especially on more side-on views of characters, but otherwise keep up the good work!

Your artwork is very good for your age as I don't know alot of people your age who can draw like that

Anyway I love the way you coloured your characters, very bright, lovely shading and really pretty indeed.

that art is great! your style is very unique which is what i think makes it even better. the colouring is brilliant as well...keep it up :D

WOW they are good drawings the detial on them are great you really put alot of effort on them! the onyl thing that i would suggest is the heads i think it would be easier to draw them if you marked the position of the facial features then prehaps you might be able to improve it ^-^ but dont get me wrong they are absoloutly fantasic!!! *thumbs up*

Wow! I really like your artwork! Its so unique, and very cute <3
I agree with Mini-Mariah, that the head shapes are a little strange, but other than that, they are wonderful! Keep up the excellent work!!

Back