New article: The UK's most underrated anime

I’d like to throw Noir in the hat as a bit of an underrated anime. It usually gets dismissed for having a slow start and as a result not many people seem to have watched the whole series. I admit that it does require some patience and it does have one or two faults (lack of blood/flashbacks) but overall it has a good story, great soundtrack and some very nice drawing. And it’s fan-service free, more or less.

Great to see that Kino’s Journey is well appreciated. I’m quite surprised that quite so many people have watched it.

harkins said:
I’d like to throw Noir in the hat as a bit of an underrated anime. It usually gets dismissed for having a slow start and as a result not many people seem to have watched the whole series. I admit that it does require some patience and it does have one or two faults (lack of blood/flashbacks) but overall it has a good story, great soundtrack and some very nice drawing. And it’s fan-service free, more or less.

Great to see that Kino’s Journey is well appreciated. I’m quite surprised that quite so many people have watched it.

I enjoyed Noir, the story was good and the soundtrack is one of my favourites. I want to check out Madlax which I hear is basically a re-done version of Noir which is a bad thing but also a good thing. If there's one anime I feel recently hasn't got as much attention as I would have wanted it's Gunslinger Girl.

Back