New Guyver trailer online

Mangaminx

Stand User
A trailer for the upcoming Guyver remake has been made available to view by Japanese satellite TV network WOWOW. The new TV series is said to re-cover the story of the Original OVA, as well as the rest of the story that was left out of the first anime. The first episode of the new series is set to air in Japan on August 6th.

<span class="menu">Source: AnimeNation

The trailer doesn't look to bad, but I am not a huge fan of the Guyver series but if it eventually comes to DVD I might pick it up.

Unit 0 said:
The trailer doesn't look to bad, but I am not a huge fan of the Guyver series but if it eventually comes to DVD I might pick it up.

Seeing as it being co-produced by ADV (and given the popularity of the original), i'd say it had a very high chance of DVD release in English. And most likely quite speedily too. Not that interested in the series myself mind.

The trailer looks absolutely fantastic and I can't wait for the Guyver to be unleashed upon another unsuspecting generation of anime fans.
The animation looks fantastic and I'm also glad to see the original character designs have been left intact.

Mangaminx said:
Unit 0 said:

Seeing as it being co-produced by ADV (and given the popularity of the original), i'd say it had a very high chance of DVD release in English. And most likely quite speedily too. Not that interested in the series myself mind.

The only way I will consider getting it is if it proves to be good series via reviews and that.

Is it me, or does this look just like the original guyver series release by Manga Entertainment (uk) many years ago. The only difference I've seen is the Mizuki character is slightly different to the original. All the guyver designs are exactly the same as before. I also think the character and guyver unit at the top of the WOWOW homepage is Guyver 3, I may be wrong...

Back