New IPGX trailer released

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
<a href="http://www.bandaivisual.co.jp/dbeat/movie/file/igpx_pv1.asx">A new trailer</a> for IGPX has been released on the Internet. This series has been co-produced by Production I.G. and Cartoon Network and the English dub will star several well known Hollywood actors (Haley Joel Osment).

I agree the mech action looks a bit too computer game-ish, but given the extreme amount of hype behind this show, I'm hoping it will be more than simple eye candy.

I also wonder whether or not this will make it over to UK TV or not. With CN's money invested into it, I'm sure they'll want to push it all over the world.

I think a show like this is going to have to be pushed more by the character interactions and storyline than anything else. Which a trailer can't really give that good a feel for, so right now I'm still ambivalent.

Mangaminx said:
Well the subject matter isn't something that grabs my attention, and im rather dubious of the vast amount of American input into this show.

Well, quite. The subject matter isn't the most interesting, but who knows, they may have made a good show of it, and the characterisation may be good as subedii said.

I'm not sure how far CN's input goes apart from financing, maybe it was the subject matter itself. Big O turned out alright though, with CN's help.

Back