New trailers; Afro Samurai and Tekkon Kinkurito

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Two new anime trailers for your viewing pleasure:
  • Acclaimed anime production house Studio 4°C have uploaded a new trailer for their forthcoming animated movie Tekkon Kinkurito. [Quicktime] [WMV]
  • The first teaser trailer for Afro Samurai has been posted online by IGN. Having been produced by Studio GONZO with the US market in mind, Afro Samurai will star the voice acting of none other than Samuel L. Jackson and feature a soundtrack from hip-hop maestro RZA.

Tekkon Kinkurito looks fabulous. As should be expected from Studio 4C, the animation is bordering on experimental yet retains that childlike sense of motion and excitement perfectly. I can't wait to see this.

Afro Samurai... Maybe I'm just jaded and cynical, but this looks more and more like a cash-in production. It's like combination of popular trends, but a few years too late. I hope it's good though and I'm sure Jackson wouldn't be involved if it didn't have something going for it.

Paul said:
Tekkon Kinkurito looks fabulous. As should be expected from Studio 4C, the animation is bordering on experimental yet retains that childlike sense of motion and excitement perfectly. I can't wait to see this.

Ditto :D.

Afro Samurai has the scariest afro ever, no where near as good as Keroro's :lol:

Back