New Viz Media anime license?

They ruined the show with the CG, made it look like Duel Masters or something, stick with the manga its generally better (quite violent aswell).

I've never seen it, but the guy in the middle of the group shot on the animenewsnetwork link looks remarkably like Cloud from FF7. Just saying.

I remember looking at this series a while ago when I was looking through AnimeSuki, I thought "yuck, this looks badddd" and I still think that, the description doesn't take my fancy, they animation doesn't entice me and the characters don't look very good.

Actually I think the pink haired girl and the blonde haired guy at the back would make it ok, in the manga at least as you say that's better. I tend to like characters before I even hear them speak or see them do anything.

Chibi Yosho said:
Actually I think the pink haired girl and the blonde haired guy at the back would make it ok, in the manga at least as you say that's better. I tend to like characters before I even hear them speak or see them do anything.
You mean Dorothy and Ginta?

Lol, yeah they are decent characters, when i first heard Ginta's voice i thought it was the japanese VA of Naruto.

BabyDaddy said:
Chibi Yosho said:
You mean Dorothy and Ginta?

Lol, yeah they are decent characters, when i first heard Ginta's voice i thought it was the japanese VA of Naruto.

Naruto's VA sounds like she smokes 300 cigarettes a day, and it sort of gets annoying quite easily. I think the US VA for Naruto is better. ^.^

Ramen89 said:
Sacralidge! :lol: I love that VA, shes done loads of things like Gon in HxH and Wakkun in Zettai Shonen.
Yeah shes good. The American voice actor is a pretty good choice for the dub, but Junko Takeuchi is still the best in my opinion :)

Ramen89 said:
I think the US VA for Naruto is better.

Sacralidge! :lol: I love that VA, shes done loads of things like Gon in HxH and Wakkun in Zettai Shonen.

I think she does a better Gon than Naruto. :p It might just be because I dislike Naruto as a character and love Gon. *Glomps his imaginative Gon plushie*

Back