New Work

mikeormy

Dandy Guy, in Space
Just been playing Metal Gear Solid 3, and was really inspired to do some more pics. This was in done in watercolour like the origional Metal Gear artwork. The watercolours have made the page crease because I only used normal paper so sorry about that. Any comments welcome bad or good.

Very nice indeed
The character is well drawn and in proportion, also there are nice uses of colours
I would like to see more of your artwork ^^

Thats awsome!! i love the shadeing and tone you've been able to get with the water couler ^^ its really hard to do and you've pulled it off lol it looks great ^^

Thanks for the comments. I did this one before my last post though I don't think its as good. I'm pleased with the body though I think the face is a bit wrong, any comments?

Decided to do some more drawing of the nazi guy. I used a lot of reference for this drawing, especially the gun. I'll be colouring this soon so I post back when I'm done. By the way hes called Adamaro Stahl, the first character that Ive put a name to, any thoughts: crap name? The quality is a bit bad because I had to darken the pencil lines.

Your colouring of the first two pieces is very good, and the design and style you used for them are great also. Keep it up

My last post was really bad quality, ao I inked the pic and hopefully its much clearer. Cheers for all the comments, but please be as critical as you like cus its the only way I'll improve, I'm 16 so I have a lot of time to.

Back