Newbie asking about Inu Yasha

Chicken

Completely Average High School Student
as i've said i'm an anime newbie, so you may see a few of these posts asking about sereis. i was thinking of buying Inu Yasha and was wondering if it was any good, and what order do i watch it in since it has had several movie releases.

Chicken said:
as i've said i'm an anime newbie, so you may see a few of these posts asking about sereis. i was thinking of buying Inu Yasha and was wondering if it was any good, and what order do i watch it in since it has had several movie releases.
I'm not 100% certain, but I think the Inuyasha movies are much like the Tenchi movies - in other words, you only need a light knowledge of the series to enjoy the movies! You could do some research to find out where they come within the series, if you really want to know!!
I've seen up to episode 54 of Inuyasha and I love it! It's a bloody expensive series to collect, which is why I haven't got very far yet :lol: (I still prefer him in his human form, he's so cute :wink: ).

OK stupid soft cow that I am, I've done some research for you!

This is movie aired 23/12/2004.

This movie aired 21/12/2002.

This one aired 20/12/2003.

This movie aired 22/12/2001.

This one aired 23/12/2004.

This one premiered 21/12/2001.

This movie premiered 22/12/2001.

This is a special that looks like it came towards the end of the series.

All you need to do now, is check airing dates of the TV series and you should be able to work out when to watch the movies!! :D

Hi

Get series 1 box set, or DVD pacific are doing separate ep's which you can buy cheap. I'd STRONGLY RECOMMEND the mangas, too! So maybe you should check them out in your local store since they are almost identical to the series.

It is a bit expencive but its well worth it i loved it personally, does take ages to collect but like i said its well worth it ^_^

Back