November 2006 UK anime DVD releases

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
All of November's UK anime DVD releases are listed below. Of course, if you are excited about some of these releases, feel free to drop by <a href="http://forums.animeuknews.net">our community forums</a> and let us know what you think!<ul class="menu"><li><b>06 NOVEMBER 2006</b></li><li>Burst Angel #6 (MVM)</li><li>Gantz #7 (MVM)</li><li>Gungrave #7 (MVM)</li><li>IGPX #2 (Beez)</li><li>Ninja Scroll Boxset (MVM)</li><li>Requiem from the Darkness #2 (MVM)</li><li><b>13 NOVEMBER 2006</b></li><li>Gundam Seed Destiny #3 (Beez)</li><li>Gundam Seed Destiny #4 (Beez)</li><li><b>20 NOVEMBER 2006</b></li><li>Area 88 #2 (ADV)</li><li>Gilgamesh #4 (ADV)</li><li>Madlax #5 (ADV)</li><li>Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum Collection (ADV)</li><li>Patlabor 2: Limited Collectors Edition (Beez)</li><li>Yugo the Negotiator #1 (ADV)</li><li><b>27 NOVEMBER 2006</b></li><li>Eureka 7 #3 (Beez)</li><li>My-Hime #4 (Beez)</li></ul><a href="http://www.animeuknews.net/schedule.php">Read more...</a>

I think that the Ikki Tousen/Battle Vixens box set from mvm is missing from the 6th Nov releases unless I'm mistaken. Just thought I'd mention it as it's a pretty popular series.

Serial Experiments Lain Box Set is also missing from your November 6th release listing.

There is also no mention of the re-releases [Not sale offer] of 'Dominion Tank Police', 'La Blue Girl', 'Project Ako', 'Humanoid' and 'MD Geist' at £5.99.

This won't surprise those who know me, but Patlabor 2: The Movie - Collector's Edition (I do just love naming things in full!) is at the top of my list.

Though according to Play.com, it is listed as a 27th November release date rather than the 20th (though like Paul said to me a week or so back, Beez apparently release products whenever!). :)

Hovis! said:
(though like Paul said to me a week or so back, Beez apparently release products whenever!). :)
Yup. Ignore BEEZ dates right up until you are holding said product in your grubby mitts.

Of this lot I am also most looking forward to the Patlabor 2 SE. It is also nice to see the conclusion of Gungrave and Gantz and the continuation of Requiem from the Darkness (got all of these over the past fortnight or so and have so far managed to watch the Gantz finale)

The only thing I am tempted to buy this month is the Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum Collection but as I've never seen the series I just can't justify the purchase

McIcy said:
The only thing I am tempted to buy this month is the Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum Collection but as I've never seen the series I just can't justify the purchase

You say that, but at some point every anime fan needs to buy or at least watch Evangelion, and with the Platinum Collection you're getting all the series for less than it would cost otherwise, with all the extras you could ever want...

Not trying to influence you and all but it's a nice deal for someone who has never seen it...

Back