October's UK anime DVD releases

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
All of October's UK anime DVD releases are listed below. Of course, if you are excited about some of these releases, feel free to drop by <a href="http://forums.animeuknews.net">our community forums</a> and let us know what you think!<ul class="menu"><li><b>10 OCTOBER 2005</b></li><li>Mobile Suit Gundam F91 (Beez)</li><li>Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack (Beez)</li><li>Planetes #2 (Beez)</li><li>Witch Hunter Robin #4 (Beez)</li><li><b>15 OCTOBER 2005</b></li><li>Chobits #4 (MVM)</li><li>Trigun #5 (MVM)</li><li><b>17 OCTOBER 2005</b></li><li>Casshan: Robot Hunter (Manga)</li><li>Digimon #5 (Maximum Ent.)</li><li>Divergence Eve #2 (ADV)</li><li>DNAngel #2 (ADV)</li><li>Gantz #1 (MVM)</li><li>Ghost In The Shell - Stand Alone Complex #6 (Manga)</li><li>Gravion #3 (ADV)</li><li>Gundam SEED #5 (Beez)</li><li>Gundam SEED #6 (Beez)</li><li>Gungrave #3 (MVM)</li><li>Gungrave #4 (MVM)</li><li>Last Exile #6 (ADV)</li><li>Martian Successor Nadesico: The Complete Chronicles Box Set (ADV)</li><li>Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum #5 (ADV)</li><li>Read or Die TV #3 (MVM)</li><li>S-CRY-ed #4 (Beez)</li><li>Street Fighter Alpha: Generations (Manga)</li><li>Texhnolyze #3 (MVM)</li><li>The Castle of Cagliostro (Optimum Asia)</li><li>The Little Norse Prince (Optimum Asia)</li><li><b>31 OCTOBER 2005</b></li><li>Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Official Log 01 (Manga)</li><li>Salaryman Kintaro #3 (Artsmagic)</li><li>Wolf's Rain #1 (Beez)</li></ul><a href="http://www.animeuknews.net/schedule.php">Read more...</a>

just though i would let you knoe that all bezz releases due for the 10th have been put back a week till the 17th.

here

edit: wow the 17th is going to cost me a bomb 0_0 so many dvds :)

Chobits 4
Nadesico
Little norse prince and Castle of cag (as they come in same boxes as the ghibli collection supposedly as there the first movies by takahata and miyazaki)

I've already ordered all the stuff I want this month (Ghost In The Shell - Stand Alone Complex #6, Martian Successor Nadesico: The Complete Chronicles Box Set, Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum #5, Street Fighter Alpha: Generations, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Official Log 01) except Casshan: Robot Hunter and Wolf's Rain #1. I'll probably get the Optimum Asia release of The Castle of Cagliostro when it's cheaper.

I'll definitely be buying Last Exile 6 and Texhnolyze 3, as well as ROD TV 3 if I have the money- plus I'll be renting a fair few of the others, most notably Gantz and Witch Hunter Robin.

I intend on picking up Casshan, Mobile Suit Gundam F91, Gantz #1 and Street Fighter Alpha: Generations when I actually have some money :lol:

Mangaminx said:
Ramen89 said:
There was me thinking that some companies were cutting down on dvd releases per month :?:

I think that only applies to the new year :wink:
Yes, MVM stated that they would be upping their schedule slightly for the rest of this year (up to as many as 11 new releases in a given month), even going so far as to release volumes in December, which they have traditionally tried to avoid, to make up for the schedule being disrupted due to July's fire. They should be back on target by the end of the year and will be releasing only four volumes per month as of January next year.

I have already received Gantz, Texhnolyze 3 and Gungrave 4 from Anime-on-line, which was a nice little surprise at the end of last week :). Texhnolye vol 2 was put back to the 10th October as shown here and Gungrave vol 3 was released last month I believe (at least I received it on the due date last month).

Gawyn said:
Texhnolye vol 2 was put back to the 10th October as shown here and Gungrave vol 3 was released last month I believe (at least I received it on the due date last month).

Play.com already have Texhnolyze #2 in stock, however, although in a reversal of fortune they don't have Gungrave #3. These may be cases of there not being enough copies to supply everyone, but with dates fluctuating all the time and no two sites seemingly agreeing, there will be probably be situations like this right up to the end of the year.

Back