PlayStation 2 Games Available on PS4 Thread (aka PS2 on PS4)

Hi all, can anyone tell me which of any of these games are definitely the pal 50hz versions with frame rate issues or are the ntsc 60hz versions?

Red faction 1
Primal
Art of fighting anthology
Fatal fury: battle archives 2
All 4 jack and daxter games

I appreciate any answer Thank you.
All of the games available on the UK/European/Australian store are the PAL 50Hz versions. If you want to own the NTSC 60Hz versions you're best downloading them from the North American PlayStation Store. This will be the same for the PS2 games available on the PS3 also.

There are some games that support 60Hz (though I don't exactly remember which), the PAL versions still suffer from frame rate issues. Jak & Daxter most notably suffered from a couple graphic glitches on the EU version also.

I've downloaded from the US store before and have a US account just wondering if I should really bother, i probably won't for art of fighting and fatal fury but should i definitely go the US route for the rest?

I've downloaded from the US store before and have a US account just wondering if I should really bother, i probably won't for art of fighting and fatal fury but should i definitely go the US route for the rest?
I would say yes, but they do go on sale here and there. I got Star Ocean 3 from the US store and it runs pretty well.

Back