Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

So towards the end of May I managed to get some new bookcases for my blu ray collection and other items and given that July is kind of empty for me in terms of release, I thought I'd show the state of my collection.

Overview.jpg

Gundam.jpg
AL1.jpg]
AL2.jpg
AL3.jpg
Others.jpg

I gotta ask Denny. Do you like every series in there? or do you collect as a completionist thing? Was it you who was trying to get all the UK releases at one point? Tell me your collector's "tale"...... I'm intrigued.
Do I like every series hmmmm probably not. Yet I do appreciate the work that's been put into it.
if it's a series I truly cannot watch it's usually due to not following the source material or feeling like they just want to finish the story without any thought put into it. Or it's not age appropriate usually for young children.
As for collecting every UK release I pretty much have everything apart from a few part sets I'm hopeful of a complete release. Not sure why I started but I don't really have any other interests so why not. 🙂

Not my entire collection and a slightly incomplete photo as this is old. I have about the same amount as this upstairs too and a bunch of anime movies are in another alcove but I wanted to bring some of my anime downstairs hence my nerd nook. When I frame my cels, my Spike one will go on there too. Been clearing out loads of anime as I’m trying to be more minimalistic.BC24245F-E936-4BE8-A454-08471195348C.jpeg

Since I got my final order of this month, I’d figure I would do a collection update.
View attachment 20312

Still haven’t figured out how to display my bottom shelves. Hoping to pick the final Heaven’s Feel movie when it’s up on RightStuf’s ebay, and a small order from Amazon Japan late next month.

Previous collection photos:
April 2021
February 2021
September 2020
Kind of regretting taking my Monogatari titles out of their bags as my Koyomi slipcase has some noticable scratches now :(

So with seeing farzam1999's collection, I decided to take some updated photos of just my complete Aniplex collection, including US, UK, and JP releases - so farzam has a goal to meet sometime in the near future! ;) 👍

Aniplex of America - 97 releases
Aniplex UK - 15 releases
Aniplex of Japan - 29 releases
Total: 141 Aniplex releases to date(!)

Aniplex of America and UK releases:

aniplexusuk.jpg

aniplex1-2.jpg
aniplex3-4.jpg

Aniplex of Japan releases:

aniplexjp1.jpg

Fate Zero, Fate/stay night, Heavens Feel 1-3, Puella Magi Madoka Magica Movies 1-2 & Rebellion, Type Moon 10th Anniversary Festival, Persona 3 1-4, Garden of Sinners Movie DVD/OST 1-7, Recalled Out Summer, GoS Blu-ray Box, GoS Overlooking View 3D, Baccano!

aniplexjp2.jpg

Durarara!!, Anthem of the Heart, and Sword Art Online The Movie

gosle1.jpg

Garden of Sinners Limited Edition

aniplexextras.jpg

A few Aniplex extras from Rightstuf

Last edited:
Great start, sir! The only Aniplex DVDs I have are Blast of Tempest and Silver Spoon from AoA, as those were available only on DVD (I picked up the UK Blu-rays of Silver Spoon much later) and the seven individual non-English-Friendly AoJ DVD releases of the Garden of Sinners movies, only because of the artwork on the boxes and because each comes with an OST CD. All the remaining 130 releases are Blu-rays.

I do have all three AoJ releases of Heaven's Feel, so like you I am also just waiting on the final one from AoA.

Last edited:
GOALS 😍

I’m getting there, I hope lol.
Aniplex of America - 28 titles
Aniplex of Japan - 6 titles
A total of 34 Aniplex titles, all aquired since January 2021. All are of course blu-ray, no DVDs here ;)

As for other franchises/shows I might get, those would be:
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  • Sword Art Online
  • Your Lie in April
  • The Promised Neverland
  • Nisekoi
  • Lord El-Melloi II’s Case Files
However, they would have to wait for next year, while I recover from this summer’s purchases. Being 22 and on a student income, it’s pretty hard lol.

For now, I’m waiting for Heaven’s Feel III stock, and pretty close to importing Mugen Train from Japan. Also hoping for the Fate/Grand Order prequel movies from AoA, otherwise I’d have to get them from AoJ.
I'm honestly kind of amazed you've got so many Aniplex titles since I'm sure you've mentioned quite a few being series you haven't watched before. I'd personally check them out on a streaming service before dedicating to an Aniplex release lol

I was also mainly considering to sell the first two AoA releases, and get all 3 from AoJ, but I can also see that booklets and so on are in Japanese. Like you, I couldn't care less about the English dub lol. Hmm to have both AoA and AoJ, or not? :D :D

Have you seen any of the HF movies? - I'm waiting for the third one before I begin :D

Lol, yeah, I decided to get both collections of Heaven's Feel, AoA and AoJ, just like I have for Fate/Zero and UBW. I'm in the process of showing all of Fate to the next-door neighbor couple, and we still need to watch the UBW series first before we start in on Heaven's Feel, so I've been holding off on any of HF until I can watch it for the first time with them. So the first time I see it will be with the dub, for my friends' convenience.

Back