Regular Show

LukasROAR

Straw Hat Pirate
Does anyone else out there watch this awesome show on Cartoon Network?

It's about a blue jay named Mordecai and a raccoon called Rigby and their insane adventures working at groundskeepers at a park.

It may be on Cartoon Network but the show is full of references that only adults would ever get. There's 80's references galore, spoofs of the '79 film the Warriors as well as Say Anything.

It's created by JG Quintel, who at 31 is only a few years older than me who clearly grew up with a love for British comedy and The Mighty Boosh.

It's so damn funny, if you can watch the American version as the UK one is sadly heavily edited.

Just wondered if anyone on here was a fan?

LukasROAR said:
Does anyone else out there watch this awesome show on Cartoon Network?

It's about a blue jay named Mordecai and a raccoon called Rigby and their insane adventures working at groundskeepers at a park.

It may be on Cartoon Network but the show is full of references that only adults would ever get. There's 80's references galore, spoofs of the '79 film the Warriors as well as Say Anything.

It's created by JG Quintel, who at 31 is only a few years older than me who clearly grew up with a love for British comedy and The Mighty Boosh.

It's so damn funny, if you can watch the American version as the UK one is sadly heavily edited.

Just wondered if anyone on here was a fan?

Same here, oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I watch Regular Show whenever I can, it's a pretty funny show. My friend and I have come to the conclusion that it's like Spongebob, but if it was made by Kevin Smith, which is never a bad thing. And I think it's one of those shows that benefits from being on Cartoon Network more than it would say, Adult Swim, I like the subtlety of the more adult humour.

Back