Relationships and Romance

deep breath So I broke up with my long-distance partner cuz even though I rly care about him I just couldn't handle the distance thing, we are still talking as friends but that's all, I had a date with a guy who lives pretty close by me last night and it went rly well but now I'm worrying that it will all go wrong cuz I always worry about that, he seems rly nice though and he's super cute, and we're meeting again later this week 🥰 I do feel rly excited to see him again 🥰 Here's an existential Evangelion-style puddle emoji to represent my internal discord 🫠

@awadama:

Ohh, K-drama? Neat. Are you watching those online?

It's been mainly Nintendo Switch gaming for me in my free time, dude. I've 100%'d a bunch of Mario games, so that's been a really fun challenge.

I did see Lonely Castle in the Mirror at the cinema earlier this month, though. And I watched the first episode of my Gunbuster Blu-ray set at some point last year. You've definitely watched more than I have lately! 😆

@Neil.T Yep - mostly on Netflix, but I've also been using another streaming service (Viki) for ones Netflix doesn't have! 😄

Mario games are always a good way to spend your time! I don't think I've ever managed to 100% any though 🤔 Have you had a fav so far?

I'm single again but I do have a nice thing to report, I have a really nice cute friend who I've had feelings for for a long time, and I finally told him how I feel, he did turn me down but he was super kind and sweet about it and said some stuff to the effect of he finds me appealing just doesn't want that kind of relationship with me, we were as we always have been, plus we properly hugged (borderline cuddled tbh lol) and we've never really done that before, I'm really happy I have friends as lovely as him and I do believe the right guy is out there for me somewhere and I will find him (as in, there's prob more than one guy who would be a good match, so the odds are better than there's only one guy out there, but I'd be happy just to find and get together with one of them). Honestly it feels like a massive weight has been lifted cuz it was really hard not telling him how I felt, and my heart felt warm and calm after I told him, I feel really great right now 🥰

Back