Retro Mecha Podcast - Episode 14 'Tekkaman - The Space Knight'

Hi Everyone,

Craig and I will be recording the next episode of the podcast this weekend with the third part of our Macross retrospective with reviews of the Macross 7 TV series and Encore OVA.

Reply here with any questions or comments.

Cheers,

Ian

Must confess that I struggled to get through 7. Can’t remember now how far in I got, but the early episodes seemed positively glacial in their pacing, and I think it felt like there was a lot of reused footage to pad things out. I did like Firebomber though - the opening track is still a banger.

Hi Everyone,

Our latest episode is now out. Craig and I review the Macross 7 series and Encore OVA in the third part of our Macross retrospective.

Listen on Souncloud here:

Retro Mecha Podcast #12 'Macross Retrospective Part 3'

or find us on iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn, Pocket Cast, Podcast Addicts, Cast Box, Overcast FM, Spotify and Amazon Music or most podcast hosting services by searching for Retro Mecha Podcast.

Thanks for listening,

Ian

Hi Everyone,

Our first episode of the year is now finally out. In the first part of our Dancouga retrospective Craig and I review the TV series and its sequel OVA Requiem for Victims.

Listen on Souncloud here:

Retro Mecha Podcast #13 'Dancouga Retrospective Part 1'

or find us on iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn, Pocket Cast, Podcast Addicts, Cast Box, Overcast FM, Spotify and Amazon Music or most podcast hosting services by searching for Retro Mecha Podcast.

Thanks for listening,

Ian

Back