Round 2 Battle 4 - Girls

Round 2 Battle 4 - Girls

• Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa - Full Metal Panic!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nefertari Vivi - One Piece

• Meryl Strife - Trigun

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tasker said:
Arbalest said:
Tasker said:
Tessa. :D

C'mon, how can you not vote for a hot 16 year old Italian girl, who captains a 5 billion dollar submersible aircraft carrier, that she designed.

She's american, not italian =p her family though is a mix of austrian and swiss(basically american for living most her life there). Only reason you got italian was probably because of testarossa =p

Could have sworn the DVD insert said Italian. :?

Ah well, I suppose it wouldn't be the first time they'd been wrong. :D

The rest of my post still stands though. :p

Nope, only reason it would do that is because in the series, her background ain't covered, its covered in one of the short story novels =p

Tessa

Sexiest voice ever.
Arbalest said:
Tasker said:
Arbalest said:
Tasker said:
Tessa. :D

C'mon, how can you not vote for a hot 16 year old Italian girl, who captains a 5 billion dollar submersible aircraft carrier, that she designed.

She's american, not italian =p her family though is a mix of austrian and swiss(basically american for living most her life there). Only reason you got italian was probably because of testarossa =p

Could have sworn the DVD insert said Italian. :?

Ah well, I suppose it wouldn't be the first time they'd been wrong. :D

The rest of my post still stands though. :p

Nope, only reason it would do that is because in the series, her background ain't covered, its covered in one of the short story novels =p
I'm pretty sure one of the novels says she's American (most likely One Night Stand). I knew she was American before that though. I'm not sure if I got that from the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back