Sci-fi story: "Galaxycats" (click here for free ch

Red XIII

Straw Hat Pirate
Yes, it's time to shamelessly plug Galaxycats, a sci-fi story I've been working on for a while. It's written in script form (hence 'episodes' instead of chapters), and to convince you to click on that tempting link, here's a little blurb from my website.

Overview
A futuristic sci-fi story set in a different galaxy. Running to 3 seasons so far, we join the Galaxycats universe in the middle of a war between the Pantheran Galaxycat forces and the occupying F'lar army. The war has been raging for over 15 years when the balance of power is suddenly shifted by the defection of brilliant F'lar scientist Dr. Malteazer.

Season One
When the brilliant F'lar scientist Dr. Malteazer defects to Galaxycats, the tide of war turns in Galaxycats favour. Malteazer, together with ace pilot Commander Vanilla and commanding officer Captain Sheba, must find a way to combat the F'lar's finest minds in order to bring an end to this twenty-year conflict.

Season Two
The war is over, but now Galaxycats must pick up the pieces and start the long process of rebuilding. Faced with new positions and responsibilities, war heroes Vanilla, Malteazer, Sheba and Willow must ensure that the new-found peace with the F'lar is maintained, even though there are parties on all sides who seem more than happy to resume the conflict.

Season Three
Thanks to the efforts of Sheba and F'lar President Tieran, both sides are beginning to accept peaceful coexistence. And soon the ties between Pantherans and F'lar are bound together even more tightly by the appearance of a new and powerful player- the Xanteri Imperium.

*free chocolate not actually available, but if the promise of it got you to look at this thread, my work is done. :p

No artwork as yet (except a few rough sketches a while back that are long gone); that's not something I've got around to, especially as right now I'm working on character designs for something different.

I've read the majority of the series thus far, and I really enjoyed it; the storyline is really interesting, the characters developed and the way you've set it up would be just perfect for an anime adaption.

Long may Galaxycats continue, and continue to maintain the high quality it's kept thus far.

Back