Season 3 of Black Lagoon announced.

Arbalest

黒い剣士
According to moonphase:

According to the store window advertisement of the first volume of "Black Lagoon" novel, the production of its third season was announced. The advertisement only tells the decision of the production. The airing schedule is unknown.

I was actually expecting this myself, there is still a fair amount to go with the series, and the manga itself is still ongoing i believe. So i'm looking forward to this a fair bit.

Oh God, not another series, why can't it just die, surely not that many people like it. Madhouse could use that money to continue another decent series like....... ummm..... oh who am i kidding, madhouse haven't done a decent show since Cardcaptors (see anti-moe peeps, i can do it too :D)

Ooooh.

Currently have the first two volumes of season 1 and I've enjoyed it. Been using the dub (pretty good, plus the swearing is more fun :lol:) so I wonder if there will be a new cast. (If it gets picked up of course).

Figured this would happen sooner or later, though I was guessing later. I'm surprised they've announced a new season this soon. Will definitely be looking forward to this.

Ryo Chan said:
Oh God, not another series, why can't it just die, surely not that many people like it. Madhouse could use that money to continue another decent series like....... ummm..... oh who am i kidding, madhouse haven't done a decent show since Cardcaptors (see anti-moe peeps, i can do it too :D)

i was ready to kill you midway through that paragraph.

if there was any series that deserved a third season it was black lagoon. and hopefully its a full 26 episode season, not split into two parts.

I've seen both BL and Second raid on fansubs, and I've got the first 2 disks of BL when we had the distribution problem.

To hear there's another series in the works... SWEET!! :D

YES! I'm already looking forward to this even though it will probably be a long time before I finally get to watch it. I'm dying to know what happens next when at the end of the second season after the credits Levy (Revy) knows about Eda and the CIA. Do want, NAO! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved the first season, so now I have something to look forward to after I get my hands on the Second Barrage DVD's now we are about to get them. Though as I have yet to see the 2nd season I may change my tune as to whether a 3rd season is really needed.

This is good news. I rather enjoyed the first season. I'm hoping to get around to watching the second season in the next few months.
Ryo Chan said:
oh who am i kidding, madhouse haven't done a decent show since Cardcaptors (see anti-moe peeps, i can do it too :D)
0/10

Maxon said:
This is good news. I rather enjoyed the first season. I'm hoping to get around to watching the second season in the next few months.
Ryo Chan said:
oh who am i kidding, madhouse haven't done a decent show since Cardcaptors (see anti-moe peeps, i can do it too :D)
0/10

like i need your points :p

I hope its more on-par with The Second Barrage rather than the first. The second is what made me actually like the series. VIZ will have some of the manga out by the time this actually comes, so that'll be kewl.

..Also, Rock and Revy in HD!

Loved the first season. Can't wait for the second. Welcome the announcement of the third. That is all.

Oh yeah, the fact that a no-nonsense blast of awesomeness that is BL is such a breath of fresh air. The Bebop comparisons are apt up to a point, but BL is so unashamedly...badass. Excellent news indeed.

Arbalest said:
According to moonphase:

According to the store window advertisement of the first volume of "Black Lagoon" novel, the production of its third season was announced. The advertisement only tells the decision of the production. The airing schedule is unknown.

I was actually expecting this myself, there is still a fair amount to go with the series, and the manga itself is still ongoing i believe. So i'm looking forward to this a fair bit.

Nazis, speedboats, explosions, chainsaw wielding maniacs.

It's like a tiny piece of what heaven must be like.

Best news I have heard all week, I am drooling with anticipation of seeing Revi and Rock back on the war path. I think I need to go fave a little fanboy giggle fest

Black Laggon 3rd Series. Woop! Loved the first two installments so hoping not to be disapointed. Actually quite excited about the news. ^_^

Back