Selling anime/etc. and manga from my collection

RadFemHedonist

Za Warudo
Hello, I am wondering if anyone wants to buy any of the following, all of which I own and am looking to sell, buyer pays P&P, and I will only ship within the UK mainland, I apologise for this. I also do not want to split any of the complete sets, all the manga I am selling is translated into English and all the anime (apart from some exceptions that will be in their own category in the listings if/when I sell any of them) I am selling are English language market releases with an English dub and/or the original Japanese with English subtitles, more details are provided with each title on the list, payment is via Paypal and I use Evri/Hermes to ship usually to keep prices down for you but am happy to use a different courier if you request it (can also possibly do collection if you will collect from me, I live in Brighton), also no holds:

Items I would swap (or swap plus paying some money to the person offering these items depending on relative pricing) for items I have for sale here are:

Xam'd Lost Memories Blu-ray Complete Collection (English dub and Japanese with English subtitles, it's the US Sentai Filmworks release, please don't offer me the UK part one Blu-ray collection or DVDs of the series as I only want the complete collection Blu-ray)

Now here's what I'm currently selling:

UK Region B Blu-rays - nothing currently :)

US Region A (and possibly B as well can try to check) Blu-rays

By the Grace of the Gods Limited Edition Set (has Blu-ray and DVD, dub and sub) - £30
Cheer Boys - £10 (BD case is damaged)
Kaiba (has Blu-ray and DVD, sub only, no slipcover) - £20
Penguindrum Parts 1 & 2 COMPLETE series bundle (Sentai Filmworks, dub and sub) - £30

Manga

The Demon Ororon COMPLETE manga volumes 1-4 - £12

Diabolo COMPLETE manga volumes 1-3 - £9

Narration of Love at 17 COMPLETE manga volumes 1-4 - £12

DNAngel manga volumes 1-8 - £24

Kare First Love manga volumes 1-3 - £12

Skip-Beat! manga volumes 1-12 - £36

Tramps Like Us manga volumes 1-7 - £21

Vampire Knight manga volumes 1-10 - £30

Thankyou for taking the time to read this!

Last edited:
Yes, they are the English Viz Editions, I am sorry I should have specified that all manga I am selling is in English. I will check the condition of the volumes and get back to you :)

Yes, they are the English Viz Editions, I am sorry I should have specified that all manga I am selling is in English. I will check the condition of the volumes and get back to you :)

It’s okay! We just have a couple of sellers here who also sell Japanese editions, so wanted to be sure (doesn’t help that Viz kept the Japanese title for their release!). :)

OK, so I checked them over - the bad news is a page in volume 8 is falling out so that one's no good to anyone unless they're like me and take pride in mending their secondhand manga with scotch tape crying a river of tears emoji. I mean otherwise the volume looks nice but that's a fatal flaw really. The good news (at least I think it is good news) is that all the other volumes are in good to very good secondhand condition - a couple have some slight bending at the corners but like, shelf wear type I mean it's slight not like "who on earth folded a crease in this book! :<" There's a bit of dent in the cover of volume four but it's small and only noticeable if you look closely, and some volumes have price stickers from Dave's comics and/or Dave's Bargain books (they are relatively small and unobtrusive and my understanding is that there are products specifically designed to remove these without leaving a mark if you don't want them on there?), one volume has a partly removed price sticker as well, no damage done to the book or cover itself but I can see how it could be considered unseemly visually. No worries if you are not happy with that, no-one is under any obligation to buy from me, I can also send photos but might have to wait a bit as I have another buyer who wants photos of Fruits Basket so I should sort that out before this as they approached me first. Thankyou for taking an interest :)

@RadFemHedonist Thanks for the detailed response! It’s a shame to hear about the condition of Volume 8, would there perhaps be any movement on the price considering that or is £30 the lowest you’re willing to accept? :)

Photos for @Blaize Elf Princess Rane

Attachments

• Elf Princess Rane 6.jpg
    Elf Princess Rane 6.jpg
    404.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Elf Princess Rane 5.jpg
    Elf Princess Rane 5.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Elf Princess Rane 4.jpg
    Elf Princess Rane 4.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Elf Princess Rane 3.jpg
    Elf Princess Rane 3.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Elf Princess Rane 2.jpg
    Elf Princess Rane 2.jpg
    583.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Elf Princess Rane 1.jpg
    Elf Princess Rane 1.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 10
Photos for @Blaize Princess Tutu (the covering plastic has a wrinkle of sorts in it - it was brought new and arrived like that, the paper artwork underneath the plastic is flat)

Attachments

• Princess Tutu 6.jpg
    Princess Tutu 6.jpg
    427 KB · Views: 5
  • Princess Tutu 5.jpg
    Princess Tutu 5.jpg
    419.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Princess Tutu 4.jpg
    Princess Tutu 4.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 6
  • Princess Tutu 3.jpg
    Princess Tutu 3.jpg