Shirow Masamune Items for Sale

ZenTattooist

Brigade Leader
Hi
I have a number of Shirow Masamune items Ive been collecting over the years....some are very rare and apparently almost impossible to get nowadays.

Im not willing to put them on ebay ( Long story ) so thought Id put them here to gauge interest. I am a new member, but now that Ive found this forum I will be using it often! ( Well, when I get chance between running my studio and raising my kids! lol )

Heres a link to photos of what I have....

http://s1250.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... 20Masamune

Items include:

1997 Dominion Calendar ( Practically IMPOSSIBLE to find and in NrMint Condition )

1999 Arms Calendar ( Nrmint Complete with box, post cards and date stickers! )

Galgrease Poster books 1-6 ( 1-3 Series 1, 4-6 Series 2 ) NrMINT
** (When I got these they never came with a pack of Galgrease cards which I later found they should have) **

Dominion Tank Police Manga ( Japanese Text )

Togihimezohushi Kobang ( NrMINT - contains 2 cd sized desktop calendars 1x Set is censored the other set isnt. Date stickers unused )

2012 Sabre Tooth Cats Calendar ( Still sealed )

I do have some random Galgrease cards kicking about too.

Let me know if any of you are interested.....

Ive not thought seriously about prices to sell....So I am open to offers as long as theyre sensible. For example, the Dominion '97 calendar took me quite a while to find and cost me £100+ so I wont be letting it go for a tenner! lol

Can take more photos etc on request :)

Thanks guys!

Re: Shirow Masamune Items for Sale/Possible Trade for SF Mer

No interest??

Are Shirow Masamune items not as desirable nowadays as they used to be??? :| LOL

ZenTattooist said:
No interest??

Are Shirow Masamune items not as desirable nowadays as they used to be??? :| LOL
Not really a lack of interest, as it is a lack of funds....
I wanted Dominion Club, but I've got no funds to spare in the foreseeable future.

If any one has any questions/queries about anything....feel free to ask/pm me. I dont bite! LOL :)

If you've got a ballpark figure for Dominion Club, I'd be interested as well, but really I'm pretty skint the now too.

@Professor Irony

Thanks for the interest. I mentioned to Chaos that Im probably gonna keep hold of Dominion Club...due to the fact that I did a search on ebay the other day, and you can pick up Dominion Club direct from a Japanese seller for £25 inc P+P!!! (Which I think is an amazing price and a fraction of what I paid for mine)

Seems to be a typical thing for me...I chase after particular collectables for ages and they cost me a fortune. Then when I think about selling them on, they seem to become easy to find and their value seems to drop :| lol

Ah, no worries. Thanks for the tip-off, I may investigate that as soon as I'm feeling a bit more financially secure.

Back