Simulwatch schedule and suggestions list

Let's throw it out there, then:

Anyone want to help turn Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun into a simulwatch sometime?
Eventually. But that eventually is a long way off for me given I just watched it last week. I wont want to rewatch it for a year at least. I wont be upset if others decide to go ahead with it though. I really liked it and the art was amazing.

I've never seen Another and I've heard that's supposed to be pretty creepy. Only if we are still spitballing Halloween shows
It's good most of the time... then it jumps the shark in the last couple of episodes and ruins everything. I don't think it's streaming anywhere either.

If we're talking quality horror anime that's easily accessible on streaming, Parasyte is the only one that comes to mind.

There's always Urotsukidōji 😏😏😏😏😜

I was trying to remember how it was spelt so wrote the description into Google and got this article as a response:

I'm happy to set up a thread for Blood the Last Vampire. I'll have to go through all the other simulwatch threads and work out what's being scheduled for when and try and find a suitable time in October.

I'd be happy to leave it at just the original for Halloween but if there was the appetite for this to be more of a start of a franchise simulwatch (Blood+, Blood-C & The Last Dark, live action film) then it wont take much to persuade me.

My girlfriend and I started buying extra-value 24-packs from Asda and have never looked back since.

This is the true rock-'n'-roll lifestyle and an entirely on-topic post for this thread. 🤘😛
Amazon bulk packs of like 72 is my jam!

Hehehe... yea :) We are all rock stars :) 👍 I did buy a lot of the plushy stuff (like 54 rolls) from Amazon one time I think it was Andrex with the quilting and layers, ngl it was pretty great not having to shop for TP for over a month and feeling like royalty :) I'm lowkey kinda god-tier tho as I have moist toilet tissue wipes :p

I'm happy to set up a thread for Blood the Last Vampire. I'll have to go through all the other simulwatch threads and work out what's being scheduled for when and try and find a suitable time in October.

I'd be happy to leave it at just the original for Halloween but if there was the appetite for this to be more of a start of a franchise simulwatch (Blood+, Blood-C & The Last Dark, live action film) then it wont take much to persuade me.

I'd probably make the time to watch Blood the Last Vampire since I still have the DVD and it's only 45 minutes :) I've also seen Blood+ and thought it was a very good series, though it is a big time investment at 50 episodes... has anyone here watched it dubbed and how was it? As that would make it easier to finish for me :)

I've also seen Blood+ and thought it was a very good series, though it is a big time investment at 50 episodes... has anyone here watched it dubbed and how was it? As that would make it easier to finish for me :)
I loved it and only ever watched it dub. It was a long time ago now though.

Actually, it was also released on Blu-ray. I've seen it before in CEX. It's listed on their site at £8, but it's currently out of stock.
I didnt realise that.

Have a check of the opening post of this thread, buddy. Schedules barring Rebel Simulwatch Club are there. 👍

You can also follow the link to @Lordhippos' thread to see his schedule.
Cool I'll have a look later.

On post #1 here @Neil.T you have GoS down for 9-12 Oct but I think you mean 9-22nd Oct.

Happy to add Blood as part of the Renegade Simulwatch club, I was planning to schedule in something in October but think I will need to move Ping Pong and Ergo Proxy back a month as GoS is fairly heavy, and doesn't leave much in October.

Back