Site problems

Possibly, although I strongly doubt it in this case. I hope you decided on another method of communication for that one in the end though, if it hasn't been sent by now I should think it won't be moving any time soon. :D

The o/s pm in my outbox was for someone who was interested in a couple of dvd box sets. I did not have an email address so I figured the lack of contact meant they were not wanted after all.

Since then someone else wanted some dvds from me and asked for pics of them. I sent a pm of the first volume but I ended up posting the pics of all three volumes on the forum as I could not sent further pms to the member - thats why I think it is a problem with the receiver. They may need to delete some of their pms before receiving yours.

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_fcgid/2.3.5 Phusion_Passenger/2.2.15 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at forums.animeuknews.net Port 80

Just had this happen a few times in a row.

^^

OK, craziest thing ever (slight exaggeration, I can only assume it is something to do with cookies), but after logging out of the forum on the PC I mainly use to browse the forum (ie. the only one I "always" leave myself logged into the forum on) and logging back in, I can now see the massive box that says "leave a shoutbox message" as well as actually access my profile page. The months I had just assumed that these things were broken in Firefox somehow...

ilmaestro said:
^^

OK, craziest thing ever (slight exaggeration, I can only assume it is something to do with cookies), but after logging out of the forum on the PC I mainly use to browse the forum (ie. the only one I "always" leave myself logged into the forum on) and logging back in, I can now see the massive box that says "leave a shoutbox message" as well as actually access my profile page. The months I had just assumed that these things were broken in Firefox somehow...

that's been fixed for about 4 months now ilmae :D

Also, while I'm here, can someone figure out why my Avatar's always stretch so big, despite the fact I set the size to be what the original image is.

Ryo Chan said:
ilmaestro said:
^^

Well, perhaps some of the site staff might consider reading the forum more and responding in this thread, then? I still wouldn't have noticed it without logging out of my browser here, which I never do.

ilmaestro said:
Ryo Chan said:
ilmaestro said:
^^

Well, perhaps some of the site staff might consider reading the forum more and responding in this thread, then? I still wouldn't have noticed it without logging out of my browser here, which I never do.

you were the one to point it out 2 pages ago

ilmaestro said:
Just from last night and today I've started to have no problems at all, for the first time in months.

Back