So What's Your Avatar Pic?

I finally went back to a Girls with Guns avatar after a long break with my avatar of my latest waifu Shouxue (Jusetsu) from Raven of the Inner Palace. This is an image of Takina Inoue from Lycoris Recoil, and is a crop of the full image on a desk mat that I just purchased from eBay. Unlike most fans of Lycoris Recoil, Takina is by far my favorite of the pair!

Good taste sir! :)

Fun show I hope they get a Season 2 of it.

Ba'al from Stargate SG-1 in a business suit from the episode where he hides out on Earth as a corporate guy.

I finally went back to a Girls with Guns avatar after a long break with my avatar of my latest waifu Shouxue (Jusetsu) from Raven of the Inner Palace. This is an image of Takina Inoue from Lycoris Recoil, and is a crop of the full image on a desk mat that I just purchased from eBay. Unlike most fans of Lycoris Recoil, Takina is by far my favorite of the pair!

For my avatar image, I boosted the contrast and saturation of colors in the original image a bit, and cut back on the green level, to make my avatar a little bit more colorful.
Just giving you a heads up that the desk mat you purchased used stolen fanart. The original artwork comes from this Pixiv account. Best to watch out for this kind of stuff.
HALF-TIME

Just giving you a heads up that the desk mat you purchased used stolen fanart. The original artwork comes from this Pixiv account. Best to watch out for this kind of stuff.
HALF-TIME

Hey, oh well, that's on the manufacturer, not on me. I just bought a product I liked. Maybe I should quick buy a couple more as spares/replacements in case they eventually get pulled, lol. 😇

Hey, oh well, that's on the manufacturer, not on me. I just bought a product I liked. Maybe I should quick buy a couple more as spares/replacements in case they eventually get pulled, lol. 😇
I'm not blaming you. Just giving a heads up that there's a lot of malicious products out there so it's always worth checking. I'd advise against buying more as it only encourages them. Artists already struggle enough as it is and it doesn't help when people profit off stolen art.

So I've temporarily changed my Girls with Guns avatar back to a non-girls-with-guns image of another lovely Chinese Chickie, this time of Maomao from Apothecary Diaries, my most favorite anime of this Fall season.maomao.jpg

I was watching the current episode of Apothecary Diaries on my computer, and I decided to take some screen caps of the OP animation to make me an updated Maomao Avatar, and I think I got a very nice one here...

maomao500.jpg

Back