So What's Your Avatar Pic?

Oh, by the way - my current one is Yuno Gasai from Future Diary/Mira Nikki.

(It was inspired by a recent post in the "Best Girl" thread, which also presumably also inspired AL to do an early bird offer on the show)

These Arknights artists are simply a godsend and my collection keeps expanding 🙀

View attachment 18306

Avatar is Operator "W". I'd describe her as a femme fatale without the seductive element but definitely the deceptive kind. Luring her enemies into all kinds of recklessly planted bombs and traps while laughing at their demise.

"Nothing good ever comes of her laughter. And she's always laughing".

originArknights
characterW
publisherYostar, Inc.
game linkArknights
artistYime
art sourceW!!!

PROFILE BANNER
View attachment 18307

Banner art is Surtr. An bewitching enigma who literally walks over enemy operators with her "Stand". If there is one definite term to define her, it's "meta". Those who play Azur Lane will notice her in-game art is from the same artist (ASK) who also illustrated Jean Bart and Richelieu.

profile banner art

*profile banner update 「Limited

A banner change in anticipation of upcoming mobile ARPG game "Punishing Gray Raven" Global release.

PROFILE BANNER
IMG_20210525_150256.jpg

Banner art is Lucia (Red Lotus) from PGR.

"Leader of Gray Raven. A leader that has an enormous amount of courage and the spirit to sacrifice, following orders with a strong will to combat the infected"

profile banner art
originPunishing Grey Raven
characterLucia: Red Lotus
publisherKURO TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
game linkKURO GAME
artistunknown
art sourceunknown

Last edited:
After the GAR-level display of machismo that was his Mr. T crossover, Kyon attempts to find balance by getting in touch with his more feminine side.

These are the things that happen when I'm allowed to have a pixel art app on my phone. 😛

Maya Kyoudou from Sabagebu! - frame capture of an animated gif I found saved on my computer from quite a few years ago. It took me a while to figure out what character and anime this was from, since I have never seen it - the series is probably too comical and fanservicey for me, but I'll have to give it a watch since it is a Girls with Guns anime...

15226926617927_201132.gif

Why thank you, dahling. 😘✨
You look most fabulous yourself.

Aww shucks :p (I like my avatar's hat :) )

Also your use of the word "GAR" made me think of Mr. Gar, who also has Mr. T levels of machismo :)

A banner change in anticipation of upcoming mobile ARPG game "Punishing Gray Raven" Global release.

PROFILE BANNER
View attachment 19045

Banner art is Lucia (Red Lotus) from PGR.

"Leader of Gray Raven. A leader that has an enormous amount of courage and the spirit to sacrifice, following orders with a strong will to combat the infected"

profile banner art
originPunishing Grey Raven
characterLucia: Red Lotus
publisherKURO TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
game linkKURO GAME
artistunknown
art sourceunknown

A banner change in anticipation of upcoming Cryo character from Genshin Impact update Version 2.0.

View attachment Version_2.0_Trailer_(Ayaka_ver.)_Genshin_Impact_Full HD 1080p.mp4

PROFILE BANNER
illust_88554345_20210709_204905.jpg

Banner art is Kamisato Ayaka from Genshin Impact .

Daughter of the Yashiro Commission's Kamisato Clan from Inazuma. Poised and graceful, noble and virtuous.
VERSION 2.0 SPECIAL PROGRAM

profile banner art
originGenshin Impact
characterKamisato Ayaka
publishermiHoYO
game link
artist神里綾華 | Vardan
art source

Last edited:
Back