sorta new here but HI

Bluedragon

Brigade Leader
yeah ive been here for a while but never realy done an intro thing umm lets see how can i make this diffrent and fun for everyone......*thinks*...

im sorry i cant hi i love anime/manga im fun um i play drums im a an excessive gamer my car is a peugeot with with 2 oil drum for exhaust (im not a boyracer i just love the sound) and thats pretty much it im kinda easy to spot in a crown 6ft3 long brown hair (about down to my chin) ill be the one wearing a FF t-shirt or some other t-shirt that normal people dont wear.

anywho cant wait to get to some convo's i already go to E3 so aslong as theres none in may im sorted :)

lol yeah it kinda sliped my mind but i thought an intro would kinda get me morw well know with the members rather than just being someone who posts are looked upon with the question (whos he??)

You're a drummer? Didn't know that (somehow managed to guess the love for Final Fantasy, though!) Say, I play bass: maybe we could find a guirarist and a vocalist and form an online band! :p Lol

where's my cow? said:
You're a drummer? Didn't know that (somehow managed to guess the love for Final Fantasy, though!) Say, I play bass: maybe we could find a guirarist and a vocalist and form an online band! :p Lol

dont know how that would work but it would be a first i'm sure.
and a welcome i guess. or a half welcome. which ever it is, hi!

wow so we got a drummer/bass/singerand guitarist wow now we need a name some really funky tunes and then money and fans will come.lol :)

once again thanks for the welcome guys its much appreciated (soz not a famous speller)

Yo there, Id love to be in the band but i dont play anything exept the Triangle, lol, although I do have a business qualification so I can be the manager or something :wink: , welcome to the forums 8)

Yo there, Id love to be in the band but i dont play anything exept the Triangle, lol, although I do have a business qualification so I can be the manager or something :wink: , welcome to the forums 8)

Back