Strawberry's random artwork

Ichigo-Chan

Student Council President
STRAWBERY’S ARTWORK
I have posted alot of artwork in most forums and now I have decided to put them altogether in one thread and make comments. Most of these were drawn when I was 16.... Also feel free to make critical comments. :p quite a long pharagraph to read eh? So you must be really bored if you read everything lol :lol:

Here is my gallery with some of my random artwork
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/ ... allery.jpg

And this is the ugly me with my artwork
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/ ... llery0.jpg

A LEVEL WORK
Yep, as most of you know, I did A level fine art back at college and got a crappy grade D. Anyway here is a few of my artwork.

Sketch book ~ Here is a page from my sketch book and the theme was architecture, so I decided to draw different types of Greek columns and pillars.

Final architecture piece ~ This was my exam piece of work. Grade D, but I rushed it ><" Also I hate using arcylic paints ><"

Bulidings ~ The theme was man made, so I drawed bulidings using charcoal and pencil.

Final Piece for unit 5 ~ My unit 5 final piece and it was the best grade I ever got in my A level art. It was a C ^_^, I mainly used the messy oil pastels and pencil to do this piece.

Collage ~ I think this was meant to be based on African culture, but anyway it was one of my favourite collages that I done because the others was total crap!

Final Exam piece ~ Waaaahhhhhhh! I remember doing this near the end of College term, then I left. Anyway this is crap, got yet another crappy grade D

PORTRAITS
These are random portraits I’ve drawn of random people, using a 2B pencil. Pardon the crappyiness.

A random boy
A random girl
Another random girl on top pf my head lol
A girl I drawed from a magazine
A girl sitting down
I can’t remember doing this, but it was in my A levels
A girl who looks like Strawberry with short hair
Another girl who looks like Strawberry with short hair lol
I seriously can’t remember when I drawed this lol

MARKERS & CHALK
I love using a combination of the 2 because it gives a great effect. I usually use markers for the fore and middle ground and chalk for the background.

Sakura blushing ~ I wasted my brothers pink chalk for this pic lol.

Sakura Hime ~ I know her ribbons are meant to be dark pic for her princess costume in 2nd movie, but I didn't have the colour, so I should be ordering a dark pink soon.

Unfinished pic ~ I will finish this when I got the time, drawed it over the summer holidays when I was bored and here is another pic with abit of colour and also click here if you want to see the outline

MARKERS ONLY
I hate using markers only because they are not my favourite material as I always make mistakes and go over the line.

2 pics of Sakura & kero ~ It's abit crappy, but it was my first time using markers. I really didn't like the yellow pic. Full image and the other full image

Unfinished skating Sakura pic ~ I will finish this once I get confident with using markers. Click here for outline of the pic

Clow cards ~ I gave this pic to Nadeshiko.

CHALK, PASTELS & PENCIL CRAYONS
I mainly use WHSmith blendable crayons for these images (foreground), then I use a touch of pastel & chalk for the backgrounds.

Fairy Sakura ~ I suppose an ok-ish attempt, but I spoilt it ><â€

They're pretty good! I prefer the non A level ones (I'd hate to have done art or music or anything like that in school... Doing it for someone other than yourself! Blugh! No thanks! Lol) also because I much prefer anime to real life! lol

You shouldn't put yourself down so much, it seems like you're much better than you think! Besides, nobody's perfect at drawing (with the possible exception of the mighty Jim Tzu, of course!) so I find it best just to focus on what's good about your pictures (and with you, there's quite a lot), not what's bad.

Anyway, great work! Keep it up!

O.O I LOVE! you drawings there awsome. You use of couler on your A-Level drawings is great, but i agree i prefer your non alevel work.
I love you Anime drawings so much, the couler and the detail is great. and where you say you've ruined drawings i dont think youi have, the detail in the background of each picture is great, you must have alot of patience to do it, i know i couldent lol.
My faves are your TMM pictures, there totaly kawaii!! Ichigo ftw!!
But i love your CCS drawings to ^^ one of my fave animes. again i love you use of couler and differnt mediums, i love the mixture of posing and expresstion, your Di Gi Charat pictures are awsomly kawaii to!!
All you picture seem pritty accurate to ^^ what can i say lol there awsome and i love them keep it up! ^_^

Thanks Neko & wheres my cow
I haven't been drawing much lately because of my courseworks, exams etc... hopefully I didn't lose any of my drawing skills when I finally get time to draw in the next holiday, which is erm.. Easter lol

I must say, they are extremely well done! :)
Although, it is CCS... So, I might have to demote it a bit... (Nah... Tiz very well drawn, in so many different medias!)

I dare ya to create your own character! :D Like a mascot or something...

Wow, you've got a really great collection of work, and so much of it. I especially love all your Cardcaptor Sakura work, and theres a really cute Kero one in there with a cake, love that especially, and the one with the Cherry Blossom with a blue background :)

The first of your latest is my favourite. The second to last one hurt my eyes. X_X

They're all good, I like your shading. =)

Back