Suggesting titles to publishers?

Do you think it's more effective to suggest the same title in different months? Or should I give them something new every month?
I'm curious about that. I have two that I'm pushing the most but sometimes I switch it up with something new.

Do you think it's more effective to suggest the same title in different months? Or should I give them something new every month?
I'm curious about that. I have two that I'm pushing the most but sometimes I switch it up with something new.
I basically put down the same titles each month to keep showing interest. Helck for example I know is niche but I hope if I keep putting it down and others start to, especially with the surprise anime reveal, it'll eventually get picked up.
It's tricky to know what the best thing to do is because you don't know how many other people are saying the same series, or what they are looking for next beyond what their survey questions reveal with Seven Seas, like how one month you could tell they were after webtoon stuff due to the focus on many of their questions.

I basically put down the same titles each month to keep showing interest. Helck for example I know is niche but I hope if I keep putting it down and others start to, especially with the surprise anime reveal, it'll eventually get picked up.
It's tricky to know what the best thing to do is because you don't know how many other people are saying the same series, or what they are looking for next beyond what their survey questions reveal with Seven Seas, like how one month you could tell they were after webtoon stuff due to the focus on many of their questions.
That's very true! I'll keep on pushing my main two then. I put them both most months but every so often I throw in something different just incase.

That's very true! I'll keep on pushing my main two then. I put them both most months but every so often I throw in something different just incase.
Best of luck. You never know what they might licence.
Though it has a better chance right now if it is either Isekai or an Otome game reincarnation I think. Kind of annoying if your choices aren't those but what can you do, those are popular.

Thanks for the reminder. Here's the link BTW:

The first part wasn't really aimed at me, out of all my physical manga I have precisely 1 book, In This Corner of the World, from Seven Seas! Lots in digital though, surprised "I only/mostly buy digital wasn't an option" It's a toss up between Viz and Yen Press for the one with the most.

Dunno if its right place.. But.... I have been hammering anime limited to aquire the rights for suzuka.... Which funi have held the licence for around 15 years now?!! Around 2007..obviously not clued up about licences fully... But most tend to be from 2 years to around 7?...so does this meab funi keep re-licensing?... I doubt they will release this title now after 15 years or so.... But they released fuuka.?..im not quite sure why this is those

Who knows what some companies do with licences. Some hold it for years before releasing it, some never do much at all, but without knowing the contents of the contracts we don't know whether they just abandoned plans or contracts themselves prevent much leeway with work, for example being allowed distribution rights but being unable to release plans until it is done in another country first.

seems like my constant pestering for dark horse to reprint some psycho-pass manga vollumes worked, they're reprinting the series with the release of the last volume in the series

i think all their licenses got revoked so you're probably fine
It looks like their licenses are being sold now? I see that 'Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement' has been relisted under Vertical for the LN and Kodansha Comics for the manga, previously both were published by Sol press. Hopefully someone will pick up Blend-S and Is the order a rabbit?.

Back