Suzuka

Chibi Yosho

School Idol
http://animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedi ... hp?id=5113

Suzuka is an anime about a boy named Akitsuki. Akitsuki moves to a new town and lives in his own apartment surrounded by many girls and living next door to a high-jumping girl Suzuka who he becomes infatuated with. But Suzuka has other things on her mind. Akitsuki joins the track team, of course, to get closer to Suzuka, meaning this becomes a bit of a sports anime but that doesn't take anything away from the main love story line of the anime.

If you like romance and/or slice of life you will love this. Every episode is entertaining and has parts where you say "aww", hug a plushie in excitement or think "oh my god". Suzuka contains lovable characters, great storylines and a bit of fanservice. The opening and ending songs as well as the animation give it a retro feel, which in this case is a good thing as the opening and ending really adds to the entertainment of the show, this is one of the only shows that I can say I love the opening and ending.

This is quickly becoming one of my favourite animes ever and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good anime to watch. Currently there is 13 episodes available on AnimeSuki.[/url]

Back