tekken

skikes

Stand User
i love tekken!!! since it first came out i've bought every game... except for advance. the gameplay isn't the best, but i love it for the story.
kazuya is my fav character...cannot wait for a console release of tekken 5 dark ressurection

any other tekken fans?

I used to like tekken, I had all the games on ps1/2 up to 4... then it all got a bit samey and i moved onto other fighting games, my fav now are the budokai fighting games, the new one is brilliant and re-defines the fighting genre with the ability to move all around the scenery and destroy the landscape etc, plus its dbz ^^

yeah i'm a huge soul calibur fan too, have soul edge, sc2 and sc3, have not stopped playing 3... but have been creating all tekken characters lol

i wasn't to big a fan of tekken. some of the fighting is good in it but i find its just not that great compared to the likes of Soul Calibur and Dead or Alive.

I dislike Tekken, simply for the fact of it's repetative gameplay. Story can be alright sometimes. Much better fighting series out there.

I got tekken 5 for christmas, its a great game. Though its gotta have one of the most annoying bosses ever. He even worse than Tengu from DOA.

Back