Tempted to go to the London MCM expo but not sure

shh227

Dandy Guy, in Space
I was browsing through some websites and found out that the London MCM expo will be starting from May 27th to the 29th. It looks like a lot of people will turn up which makes it look like a big deal, for someone like me who never has the desire to turn up on conventions for once I am tempted to turn up. My only problem is when I turn up I don't know what I am going to do there. I am only interested in anime, manga and games. I have checked their website they don't say much. What things will be there at this MCM expo next month in London?

Lots of people, lots of stuff to buy including anime, manga and games. MCM is essentially a place to go if you want to spend money on items that are relatively hard to get a hold of.

Jaymii said:
Lots of people, lots of stuff to buy including anime, manga and games. MCM is essentially a place to go if you want to spend money on items that are relatively hard to get a hold of.

This ^

Plus members from this forum that come to the Expo meet up at around 1-2pm on the Saturday to say hello and talk for a bit.

I've been there twice now and enjoyed going there immensely.

Back