tenchi muyo

tidusffxwakka

Completely Average High School Student
hi i recently purchased tenchi muyo from hmv, this contained ep 1-5 i was wondering which is the next in the collection as all i can seem to find is a complete collection which is after z instead of from the beginning? any help?

Huh...

Sorry, I don't know what you mean... But if you're talking about the Tenchi Muyo Boxset, then Amazon is your friend...

But if you don't mean that... then please be more specific. I don't know what you're on about.

hi sorry i mean i purchased the dvd from hmv but it only contained episode 1-5. i was wondering which one online contains the next set as all tht seems to come up is a ryoko boxset that say it contains the episodes after z?

i just lookin for 6+ i think they maybe in an ova but im not too sure so im just lookin for help on which dvd would episode 6 to say 10 would be on?

Nyu said:
melonpan said:
Raise your hand if you think all the Tenchi fans should band together and write a Tenchi guide, and get it stickied =D.

*raises hand*

ill kill you first.

Do dee doo.... *Walks along whistling inocently*

"Oh, what's this I just tripped up over?"

http://www.astronerdboy.com/tenchi/Sect ... .html#cont

( The amount of times i've had to paste that I'm really going to have to stick that in my sig. :wink: )

Back