The 2007 Anime Character Budokai Battle Chat

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
This thread is for discussing the latest battles and results in the epic..

Anime UK News' Character Battle 2007!

Not happy with a result, or the way a battle is going? Voice your opinion here!
Who will win overall? Talk and discuss anything battle related.

A cant believe shinji is winning by so many votes. He does do my head in but I still think he should win anyway

i'm more interested in the tohru - excel battle, its more interesting since it is so close..i had a feeling shinji will win but none-the less i thought i would try to get ayato a couple votes

No! The ideology of ACROSS must be heard by all humans! No, All living beings on this, and any other planet! So live on, our most loyal comrade, Excel! Let it be known that the the only true kind of loyalty is LOVE!
*Chaz strikes a pose while he glimers, with spotlight shining on him*

How art the mighty fallen...

Ah, so many of my favourite characters out (most of them at the first hurdle of getting nominated ^^) and now Tohru as well! Ya big meanies :p .

Glad to see Shinji got through though - in spite of the number of people that dislike him he still got loads of votes. Although maybe that's just because he was up against Ayato? :?

Shinji is actually one of my favourite anime characters even though the series he's in isn't one of my top. His character is just so realistic in an extreme situation, I'm sure more people see that than just simply see him as annoying.

I voted for shinji but I didnt like him. He reminds me of a winging little girl. But I didnt know who Ayato was and I didnt realy like the way he looked. :lol:

pomtry said:
I voted for shinji but I didnt like him. He reminds me of a winging little girl. But I didnt know who Ayato was and I didnt realy like the way he looked. :lol:
Ayato's the protagonist of RahXephon, and is pretty much "Diet-Shinji", IMO.

Common! 2 More votes for Seras! 1 more for a draw!!!
How the heck wouldn't the undead beat the tar out of someone who wears plastic yellow clothes?! ;)

Dagger said:
Luffy is losing.. Are you trying to knock all the One Piece people out?

Yes :p

Luffy was put against a very popular character. But if he was put up against someone else I think he would win.

pomtry said:
Yes :p

Luffy was put against a very popular emo character. But if he was put up against someone else I think he would win.

Fixed for truth, I'd have voted for Ichigo myself, like... two years ago, but now he's just a loser. ;/

Back