The 2007 Anime Character Budokai Battle Chat

Lupus Inu said:
Nyu said:
TRASHBAT said:
I honestly dont think there's anyone left i like :lol: damn

You don't like spike? your not human.
I like him, but Guts is better. Guts is better than everyone. D:

Are you saying Guts is better than me, i'd take that ugly mofo to chinatown, buy him dinner, go for a walk in the park, buy some ice cream and then never call him back.

See how the hardass Guts deals with That!

Nyu said:
Lupus Inu said:
Nyu said:
TRASHBAT said:
I honestly dont think there's anyone left i like :lol: damn

You don't like spike? your not human.
I like him, but Guts is better. Guts is better than everyone. D:

Are you saying Guts is better than me, i'd take that ugly mofo to chinatown, buy him dinner, go for a walk in the park, buy some ice cream and then never call him back.

lol!

Nyu said:

If anything, he'd probably be the one taking you.

you evil people..don't you want to see someone else win this time through instead of spike?? guts should be the one winning and not spike >.> though i have nothing against spike.

Ramadahl said:
Weird that the FMP characters are more popular than the actual series :lol: .
It's weird. I like the series but when you take each character out and look at them individually I don't think a whole lot of them.

With FMP!, I think it's just a show that everyone has seen and isn't particularly offended by it one way or the other. Both the GONZO series and Fumoffu! are out in the UK, too, which obviously helps.

Must admit it's disappointing, simply because FMP and the characters are so predictable and pedestrian. We're awarding generics.

Paul said:
With FMP!, I think it's just a show that everyone has seen and isn't particularly offended by it one way or the other. Both the GONZO series and Fumoffu! are out in the UK, too, which obviously helps.

Must admit it's disappointing, simply because FMP and the characters are so predictable and pedestrian. We're awarding generics.

never seen it myself...

Back